Kerbal Stuff, an open-source Space Port replacement

SirCmpwn

Hey Sir, micro-issue: if a mod doesn't have a banner picture, maybe it would be cool to reduce the image area in the mod's page, because otherwise it looks *really* empty.

That's kind of by design. I want to encourage modders to upload banner images.

Hi SirCmpwn

I'm new to KS - I like it - good layout and also you've created a good, although unconventional, user experiance for devs..

but there is a lot missing for a full grown community currently..

I'd like to contribute but I need to learn python and flask to do so..

can you give me a usefull link to do both in one?

Would be highly appreciated..

Hi SirCmpwn

I'm new to KS - I like it - good layout and also you've created a good, although unconventional, user experiance for devs..

but there is a lot missing for a full grown community currently..

I'd like to contribute but I need to learn python and flask to do so..

can you give me a usefull link to do both in one?

Would be highly appreciated..

I'm not here to help you learn Python, but a little bit of Googling will set you on the right path. Can you share some more tangible feedback on what you think is missing?

More news:

Mods can now have multiple authors. Each new author is shown on the mod page, and is allowed to edit the mod listing or update the mod.

Less interesting news:

• Exporting stats now sets the file extension to .csv
  • Uploads show a progress bar now
  • Drag and drop works in the places it claims to
  • You can no longer publish mods without editing the default description
  • Update emails fixed to show new version's changelog properly

More news:

Less interesting news:

[*]Uploads show a progress bar now

This is very interesting, to me. A lot more better than looking at upload bandwidth in use (I use the small perfmon4).

EDIT: could it be possible to set up a dev website, as I see dependencies is quite a long list and I'm not use to set-up web server and website made with Python, it will make life easier for people who wants to add features or bug fixes. On the expense of make your life a bit less easier.

Edited by Justin Kerbice
add dev webite suggestion

Question. Curse has ads. Curse uses these ads to share some revenue with modders. It's for this reason that some mods like MechJeb won't be coming to Kerbal Stuff any time soon.

Is there any interest in letting modders optionally show ads on their mod listings and giving them 100% of the revenue from them?