Kerbolis planet pack

Megalodon 720

I've just found out that my planet pack is completely compatible with the Sentar expansion :). The only thing that was affected was a spacecraft that was landed on Pollux (it was teleported to Ringle). The orbit of Inaccessible comes fairly close to that of Kerbolis' but that shouldn't cause any problems.

Edited by Megalodon 720

What is SOI

And could you change the file name to v2 or whatever when you upload it. I just downloaded the old version again

SOI is the distance from the planet that you have to be for a capture, for example with a planet with an SOI of 1000000m you would have to be at most 1000000m above it to be captured by it's gravity.

SOI is the distance from the planet that you have to be for a capture, for example with a planet with an SOI of 1000000m you would have to be at most 1000000m above it to be captured by it's gravity.

OK, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, the unknown object is an asteroid that has been captured by kerbin and focused on, the kerbal was there to make sure the terrain had formed properly when the planet was young and the orbit has been moved much further out but the planet's finished now and I've even started on a new gas giant.

Here are pics:

The planet that Kerbolis tried to swallow (this was my first attempt at a custom color and height map which is why it's so simplistic):

4Fxui35.png

The new gas giant, pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

3AlEBcX.png

And it's first moon, Etaria.

a3bIglE.png

• 3 weeks later...
I will also Re-use 'Kerbolis' as a name and give it more moons but it will be different from what it is now and will be integrated into Starsystems. However this will be downloaded separately from the others.

I got PFCE working with 64-bit, want help? I'm an assistant dev now for StarSystems.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.