"The Forest." Just... wow.

Whackjob

Steam. $15 USD. It's called "The Forest." Still in alpha.

Worth the fifteen bucks. Has Whackjob seal of approval.

What are you waiting for? Go get it! You will thank me later.

/screenshots later tonight when I de-office

Steam. $15 USD. It's called "The Forest." Still in alpha.

Worth the fifteen bucks. Has Whackjob seal of approval.

What are you waiting for? Go get it! You will thank me later.

/screenshots later tonight when I de-office

I love it as well, the tree falling is what got me to buy it.

( Warning to younger gamers; There is abit of nudity in this game. )

Isn't society interesting? You can hack a sort of living mutant cannibal thing into its constituent components, and then use them to decorate something, but flash some nipple and the alarm bells go off.

Ah, the legacy of the Puritains. The curse persists.

Isn't society interesting? You can hack a sort of living mutant cannibal thing into its constituent components, and then use them to decorate something, but flash some nipple and the alarm bells go off.

Come to Europe, we don't have such things here. :)

It's because of this fact that I thought it best to mention it, since the game is indie and doesn't have a pegi or esrb rating. I would warn for violence as well, but it's quite apparent that it's going to be gory from the trailer

Come to Europe, we don't have such things here. :)

My country's politics are going from the esoteric and incomprehensible to the downright vapid and needlessly threatening. I may very well migrate for a time. Until reason returns.

i played it a week after it came out. it looks really really promising. im glad i bought it but it will sit idle while their devs use my money to finish their product. still too incomplete for my taste.

i saw in another thread that Whack likes dwarf fortress. i cant get any immersion with the graphics in that game, but gnomoria is a simpler, prettier DF if youre interested.

Edited by r4pt0r

watching this amazing project game project too, saluting AI improvements and later planned multi if AI worth it.

i myself not always put my eggs the easier paths ... but i encourage everyone to support CA dev with it.

that's weird and don't ask, i bought space engineers a few month ago, forest is the next on my plan.

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.