[0.2x] Kerbal War Program - an addon to Skillful wepaons mod REVIVE

Tokugawa

Such a fantastic mod! But, did you name the 'Mighty 20mm' after me? The description says its as Mighty as Dark Star!!

:) You want some to your aircraft. Normal 20mm was to slow so I created a faster version to your planes.

PS. Post screenshoots of your craft's

Edited by Tokugawa

Looks very promising and I have several suggestions

120mm howitzer

Mg42 pintle mount

Deployable 60/81mm mortar (probably doable with KAS

MLRS or old school katusha

40mm bofers

Sorry but I dont know how to make deployable mortar. MLRS or Katyusha you can do using my parts (armor plates) and rockets with basic mod. If you wanna Bofors will be AA (with automatic tracking) you must wait to update code cause now it isnt possible now. But I will work on Mg42 and 40mm Bofors and howitzer.

I really like all of the different guns available. I used the 57mm tank gun on my Victor FB-1 (fighter-bomber one) jet fighter/bomber destroyer. The results were promising and they easily replaced the old 4x.50 cal layout! Thanks again for naming the fast-firing 20mm after me and I hope to see new updates with lot of great new stuff!!!

Now I'm working to make boxes a kind of useful. I mean I will add some of ammo to the boxes.

And in Next update you will see:

- 300mm artillery gun

- 120mm howitzer gun

- 85mm tank gun

- T-34-85 hull

- IS-2 hull

- MG42 (but not as turred, you must use infernal robotics to make it rotating sorry)

Also I will try to add a turret bases. It will work as the hull bases and if I dont figure how turret works you also will need Infernal Robotics to rotate.

Next update will be released I think about next week ;)

Sorry but I'm heavy ill (it doesnt allow me to work as usual or even live like normal human ;.;) so next update will be delayed till I get a bit healed.

So here is my last work:

40mm Bofors (2 variants)

http://i.imgur.com/VioudPR.png

And the example craft: http://i.imgur.com/Xp7wozr.png

Get well soon man don't force yourself to do anything

PS. Awesome work!

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is. Probably the last update of this mod :) If more people get interested this Updates will back but now It doesnt make sense to create this mod for 5 or 6 guys sorry :)

So if this probably the last update so I throw into this pack all parts that havent been shown or parts that have been deleted.

Download:

http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/22005454/file.html

Bugs and Errors:

Game or Whole Universe (:cool:) may crash when using armor plates 3-5 (I have 3 crashes on ~10 games)

KV-1 Hull has incorrect collision model: Part of back is invisible (you cannot attach on it nothing)

Gun (probably SPG cannon) may DESTROY your vehicle cause BIG recoil (I dont remember if I repair this or not :P Sorry)

Armor T-54 have probably incorrect scal

Ammo Boxes (Large and Small (which is also large :D) may crash while changing ammo to 5inch.

And thats is for now...Goodbye.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! I decided to finally revive my mod!

So REVIVED version brings some new features, better models and less bugs

What's new?

- Turrets

- New, better models

- Less bugs

- Better guns*

*Better Guns: I started to modifying old stationary guns to Turret format. It means that you will be able to rotate and elevate it without other mods.At the moment I only convert only one gun but it's something :P

Pics from new version:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Download:

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/53056903/file.html

Edited by Tokugawa

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.