Keep Apoapsis and Periapsis On in 0.24?

Is it just me? or did you used to be able to click on the Apoapsis and Periapsis in map mode in order to leave them visible as you made actual (or maneuver mode) adjustments? I don't seem to be able to do this in the new version.

Is there a new way to keep them visible that I don't know about?

Thanks!

Matt

Can't suggest anything else I'm afraid. It can be tricky to click the tag without KSP wanting to create a new node but when I do the figures stay displayed - I've been using it a lot.

On my Mac, they simply do not work at all. With 0.23.5, I had a hard time keeping them from popping up. It's a minor issue for me because in my main install, I use mods that show that information.

You can take a look at my log (stock install), but I see nothing in there of interest.

On my Mac, they simply do not work at all. With 0.23.5, I had a hard time keeping them from popping up.

Just to be clear, the AP/PE pops up if you mouse over, but you can't get it to stick when clicked on. Is that right?

Yes, that's right. I see AP and PE flags on the orbit and I see the altitude and time to reach that point when I mouse over them. Clicking on and near them has no effect any more. That's true for the controlled ship's orbit and target ship's orbit.

Edit: possibly part of a larger problem with left clicks.

Edited by Master Tao
rephrase

Just to be clear, the AP/PE pops up if you mouse over, but you can't get it to stick when clicked on. Is that right?

Yes This is exactly my problem too. Mouseover works fine. I use a mac, so maybe it is just a mac thing. Fine tuning interplanetary transfers is much more difficult without this feature

Macs are funny. You have to click on the apoapsis, click outside of the window running KSP and then while the desktop is in focus put your mouse over either apokee or perikee and it should pop up. Same goes for clicking on a pod hatch.

That... actually works! For hatches, anyway. The AP/PE info still doesn't stay on for me. Unless you have two screens, you won't be able to play full screen – you can have focus on another window, not just the desktop.

Captain_Party, care to do the honors adding to the official bug report?

That... actually works! For hatches, anyway. The AP/PE info still doesn't stay on for me. Unless you have two screens, you won't be able to play full screen – you can have focus on another window, not just the desktop.

I wasn't having trouble with the hatches. (or at least it's not a feature I'm familar enough with to know whether it's working for me). Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me with the Ap/Pe either.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.