Dakitess Corporation - Atmos (Heavy Modular Carrier Plane) : North Expedition

Hey there, here comes my fifth KSP video :

Since people seems to prefer pics, there is some, but it doesn't represent the preparation of the mission and its steps... So juste an overview of the video, maybe it will tempt you to give it a look :)

Javascript is disabled. View full album

This time, we stay in Kerbin Atmosphere, since we just go to the North, in order to drop a few modules to assembly in one time a small scientific base.

In this expedition, the DC - Atmos takes 3 kerbonauts plus the pilot, and will allow to bring 2 large pods and 1 rover to explore.

As usual, take a look at the others videos of my channel, all are short, and suscribe if you like them :) Do not hesitate to tell me what to improve, and of course if you liked the creation ;)

The Craft File (Atmos Naked) : https://mega.co.nz/#!2d4BVDSC!gkRO8SJ1GzMdqmO1QczxMk-ufyBnQS4aaL4hITVngP8

EDIT : I see a lot of people giving a "view" on my topic, but only a really small percentage is converted into a view in Youtube : not that this a priority, i'm not looking to win any money through this haha, but i'm wondering. Maybe videos are not really an appreciated media, here ? I myself tend to find KSP video boring, because of repetition, always the sames things, etc so I can understand :) I try to make the thing differenlty, with short duration essentially and original creation but eh, everyone is different you may not like my video !

So there is the question : are you looking for pictures more than videos ? And this even if the video is short ? Should I insist on this point in the introduction ? Did you give it a try, but short enough that Youtube do not take account of it ? I'm Newbie, just wondering :)

Edited by Dakitess
Pics added

I was searching for a pole nord expedition plane... Can you add the download link pls? so i can check it out?..

Btw maybe here in the forums an imgur album is much more apreciated than a video, because in just 5 seconds you can have an idea of the craft switching trough the photos... But is only my opinion. You can add an imgur album with 5-6 photos then post the video, so who really like your plane can have a better look at it :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.