Farewell to Bob

Wanderfound

Bob is the last survivor of the Kerman brothers in my Hard Mode game, so I'd like to keep him alive. However, being a Kerman, he naturally took every opportunity to slip into the pilot's seat. Getting Security to throw Bob out became a standard part of the pre flight checklist.

But Security screwed up. On the recent launch of the SSTO spaceplane Kerbodyne Overshoot, Bob slipped past Security while they were distracted by the last-minute addition of a testing part. The stowaway wasn't noticed until the drone-piloted ship reached its target: the stranded Aldfrey Kerman.

This presented a problem, as the Kerbodyne Overshoot is a single-seat spacecraft. Solution: throw out Bob, bring home Aldfrey.

Bob is now securely stashed in a 100km parking orbit. Try and stow away from there, you sneaky little SOB.

imagejpg1_zps3bedc832.jpg

Edited by Wanderfound

Well, at least give him a capsule with another kerbal! Bob gets lonely! :)

I might send up a Hitchhiker pod. If I'm feeling generous, it may even have a solar panel.

Hey, I think I've finally found the crossover between Kerbal and Prison Architect...

Bob is now securely stashed in a 100km parking orbit. Try and stow away from there, you sneaky little SOB.

LOL exactly what I did with Jeb -- he's got a "space station" in munar orbit -- hasn't yet noticed that I haven't visited that station in years!

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.