Evil-doer's Lair Competition.

RedDwarfIV

I went for the \'spam screens everywhere\' option. More computer screens makes everything look just that bit more sinister. Plus, the HDMI cable converter has a disconcerting red light on it, like something hiding in the dark. Also, there is a lot of exposed wiring that makes it look busier than it actually is. Like having vines draped over the communications desk in Jurassic Park 2.

dK8Zs.jpg

When rating someone\'s room for evil-base-ishness, remember that it is still someone\'s bedroom, and that things that make it a bedroom aren\'t relavent. Take the curtains in my room, for instance. A real evil base would have metal hydraulic blast shutters. But that isn\'t the point, so ignore it, and rate it on what the person thinks makes their room look like an evil lair.

Thats sad. Though at the moment, I only have three screens, and two computers. The beige desktop under the draws is ancient, and so is really slow. I only put the DVD player and the netbook there because it added the the effect, not because I normally use them. And the large printer-scanner only works with the old desktop, so that\'s useless. The PDA that was on top of it is now next to my alarm clock. And the extra set of keyboard and mouse have also been cleared away since their corresponding computer was removed. And my Kindle is sitting on top of my DAB radio.

The CRT monitor acts as an extension screen to the LCD display for the black desktop now.

I have to confess that the following image is not my own lair, but a friend\'s. Nevertheless, I\'m sure you\'d agree that it\'s awesome.

One thing that makes it even better is that above the screen (you can see in daytime shots) is a row of clocks set to the major timezones of the Soviet Union . . . :)

I don\'t get the point of several screens myself, i am sure you\'d have good reasons, but i prefer one.

I have one high-end computer, and that\'s what i am pleased with.

I don\'t have any pictures of it, but it\'s pretty average.

I have to confess that the following image is not my own lair, but a friend\'s. Nevertheless, I\'m sure you\'d agree that it\'s awesome.

One thing that makes it even better is that above the screen (you can see in daytime shots) is a row of clocks set to the major timezones of the Soviet Union . . . :)

The Phones just make this set up complete .

Yes, they do! :)

He refers to his home as 'Norad HQ', which can be very confusing when you\'re talking to him if you don\'t know about this (given that we live in Sydney). :)

It makes a lot more sense now that I look closely at the massive screen. He\'s playing (or rather, was playing) DEFCON.

Guest Flixxbeatz

Looks like there\'s an ICBM hidden somewhere in his house :D

dafuq.jpg

scgXa.jpg

Is that an iPad you´re using as an MFD? I have never seen workin MFD displays with suh rounded corners. Not that I can remember anyway. And there aren´t that many working sollutions around either :(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.