Part Testing Contracts Removed?

I've just started a new game in 0.24.2, and I'm not getting any contracts for part testing. I've just successfully got into orbit (so all the milestone contracts leading up to that too), yet I haven't had a single part testing contract yet.

Have I got a mod causing problems somewhere or is this working as intended?

Definitely still receiving them. They tend to disappear for a while then WOOSH I've got lots of offers. Turns out only a few of them are worth doing, at least for me, later in my current career save. But I did lots of these contracts early on, the funds are beneficial and sometimes you can get decent science return too.

Odd! I'll carry on playing and see if I get any part testing contracts. It is a pity I didn't get any at the beginning though as that's the most immersive time for them to turn up!

How many contracts do you have accepted? I think it stops giving you new "random" contracts if you have about a dozen or so active contracts. It'll still give you the "scripted" ones though (exploration contracts, for instance).

How many contracts do you have accepted? I think it stops giving you new "random" contracts if you have about a dozen or so active contracts. It'll still give you the "scripted" ones though (exploration contracts, for instance).

I have about four active ones at the moment. There was a point where I only had one contract. It is bizarre though, I'm getting the randomly generated "Rescue Kerbal From Orbit" contracts still... Just not the part-testing ones.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.