how to move items?

Hi guys

I watched Scott Manley on youtube and Ive noticed one thing

I saw him disconnect stuff off one of his ships and he connected it to a different ship (solar panel I think)

I tried to do it myself but when I EVA I dont have that option, I can only open and close it.

What am I doing wrong?

unfortunately KAS is not currently compatible with .24. Read backwards on the forum topic as the mod author has currently allowed crowd-sourced modifications in an attempt to return its functionality. Otherwise, you could load .23.5 which is very fully compatible with the current stock version of KAS and toy with that.

Emphatically seconded. KAC takes nothing away from the game except for time-acceleration-induced irritation.

Exactly - i found i tended to focus on a single mission, and it became tedious babysitting simple satellite or probe missions waiting for a SOI change which i would nearly ALWAYS miss or time accel through. KAC allows multiple missions without the stress.

I wish Kerbal Attachment System functionality was part of core KSP - it fits SO well with KSP.

After seeing the bang up job they did with the toolbar, I would prefer they didn't add any features from a beloved mod.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.