Integrate tutorials into contracts

This post gave me an idea I decided to elaborate on in a separate suggestion.

The idea is, the game could provide a set of special "guided" contracts that will provide in-game tutorials running directly within the career save (rather than as scenarios).

Accepting such contract would dump the player immediately on launchpad in a rocket suitable for the task (deducing appropriate amount from the player's balance) and a "tutor" window would open and guide the player similarly to how it works in current tutorials. If the player deviates from the course, the tutorial will close and the player will be left with the rocket (he paid for it after all) but each successfully accomplished step (such as each staging above 3000 meters) will reward the player with appropriate amount so he is not at (huge) loss if he does not finish the scenario. It will end with a nice sum of money if he accomplishes the ultimate goal of the tutorial.

If the tutorials are contracts, a player should be able to decline them at any time with no penalty, even if they were previously accepted. You may not want to do those contracts every time you start a new save. Otherwise +1, I agree.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.