Where have you never been?

r4pt0r

Ive never sent anything, manned or otherwise, to Moho, Eeloo, Vall, Tylo, or Laythe. Everywhere else(except Eve and Jool lol) I've done a manned return mission.

I'll be rectifying this situation soon, as my .24.2 save has been quite productive.

Anyone else have places they have never been?

I have never been anywhere beyond Kerbin and the Mun.

This is mainly because I spend most of my time authoring add-ons, but it's also because I'm taking a conservative approach to running missions in my main savegame - after a series of suborbital and orbital spaceflights, I've only put up a Skylab-esque orbital outpost (not using FusTek parts), landed an unmanned rover on the Mun and only just recently had Kerbals walk on the Munar surface; my plan is to run a few more crewed Munar landings before decommissioning my not-Skylab, replacing it with a FusTek'd ISS analogue and building a pernament Munar outpost.

I landed a rover on every land-able celestial body(except Tylo, like I said in my edit).

However, I made manned landing to Duna, kerbin (of course), the man and minmus. My next goal is Ike which wouldn't pose a problem since I think I can do it with my Duna space craft.

And after Duna, well, I will see which planet is the easiest to land and return to kerbin! (by the way, which one is it?)

EDIT

I just remembered to write something: I didn't landed on Tylo.

(sorry)

Edited by goldenpeach

Never been manned past Duna.

In previous versions, it was because large ships just rendered so poorly on my 4GB RAM. After using texture modifiers and finding out what the graphics settings really mean, I'm looking to go exploring soon (and upping my RAM to 16GB for a couple hundo).

Never been to the (solid) surface of any of Jools moons (splashed down on Laythe though). I've only orbited them once or twice as well.. I mostly only play career and usually, by the time I've arrive at Jool, I've grinded all the available science at Minmus etc and completed the tech tree. And when that happens, I get bored and start a new save so yeah.. That means I've only ever had one or two flybys of Jools moons in the 8 months I've had this game. I should really change that.. :/

Pol and Eeloo. Meant to go there sometime.

Never been manned past Duna.

In previous versions, it was because large ships just rendered so poorly on my 4GB RAM. After using texture modifiers and finding out what the graphics settings really mean, I'm looking to go exploring soon (and upping my RAM to 16GB for a couple hundo).

4GB of RAM is all KSP could use until now (with the experimental 64-bit version) and RAM is not the most important factor in big ships, its a factor of "How many mods can I load?"

never been to Dres at all. never been to Eeloo legit. Never landed on Moho legit(just flyby). But Landed on everything else. AND i'm currently in preparation of a Jool-5 Mission with getting all the Science from everywhere which includes Jool. So i've already made successfull manned Testflights collecting JOOL FLYING (and high atmo) SCIENCE and succesfully returned to Orbit.

I have not been to Eeloo, Dres (well at least a return mission from Dress), Moho, and all of Jools moons with the exception of Bop (I just did a mission to Jool and landed on Bop and then back to Kerbin afterwards). I have been to Eve but since it is so hard to get back into orbit I do not count it as not being there, if anyone wants to nitpick then add Eve to my list :wink:

More places than I've been to. But Duna+Ike and Laythe both have crewed landers on the way, and if things go well I reckon my multiplanetary flyby probes (currently en route to Moho) can get to many places.

Mun and minmus are given. Also landed manned on duna, probe on Ike and in orbit of Moho. Still got the rest of the system to go. And like you I've been most productive on exploration with 24.2. Had the game since 18.1

Been to Jool, only landed at Laythe and the rest of Jool's Moons need more then a fly by. Been to Eeloo's to orbit it to get ready to send out a deep space Ion probe in 0.18. Need to send a lander. Keep miss going to Dres for some reason. Made Eve and have colonists there, have made orbits around Eve's. Gilly is a fun moon to jump off of. Orbited Moho not sure If I landed on it or not. Might have on version 0.18. Have orbited Ike Need to land upon it.

I've orbited or flown by (with manned craft and probes) everything except Eeloo and Dres, and landed on the Mun, Minmus, Duna and Eve. I've only done a return mission (so far!) from Duna, Mun & Minmus. Eve is hard!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.