i scared jeb

Belphegor

hello,

first of all i wanted to say that it's so nice to see what's going on here on this forum. everyone is so supportive and the devs are making such an effort to interact with their player base and even get them involved. very nice

so.. since i got this game, 3 long days ago, one thing really got under my skin.

when my moonlander was not-so-graciously tumbling down a krater on the mun for 30 minutes before exploding.. he smiled. all the way..

when eh.. 'he' .. accidentally bumped his his best friend and collegue bob into the endless darkness with the rocket while Bob was EVA.. he had his happy face on

when my 6 hour attempt to build a space station was disrupted by an accidental tap on the shift button he looked like he had the time of his life in there.. there and then, i swore i would take that smile of his green cheery face.

today was the day. sorry for wall of pictures.

2j2zqps.jpg

2ih49p4.jpg

xkvxjn.jpg

rbm6gj.jpg

euoe39.jpg

Edited by KasperVld

Jeb will briefly frown and look upset when in immediate danger (uncontrolled falling and explosions) but will be back to his smiling self when it passes, unlike the other cowardly Kerbals. He is intentionally fearless, as he has the "badass" trait. Kerbal facial expressions are determined by their courage and stupidity, but Kerbals with the hidden trait will be uncharacteristically brave.

Welcome to the forums!

Edited by NFUN

Very kerbal approach.....actually very inspiring.....I'm off to shoot kerbals :sticktongue:

Ah shooting kerbals with rockets. If you enjoy that you should watch some of danny's videos like this one for his mass relay

http://youtu.be/rp9PgXY-gBY?t=3m51s

Theres a link for the kerbal shooting, earlier parts of the vid were his hijinx geting into orbit.

Jeb doesn't understand that sometimes, things are supposed to explode.

For my first flight of .24, I went into orbit. This required quite a bit of explosive decoupling. Unfortunately for him, Jeb didn't understand that I was using the SRBs as decouplers and he got rather worried when they kept exploding.

Jeb doesn't understand that sometimes, things are supposed to explode.

For my first flight of .24, I went into orbit. This required quite a bit of explosive decoupling. Unfortunately for him, Jeb didn't understand that I was using the SRBs as decouplers and he got rather worried when they kept exploding.

He wasnt worried about the explosions, he was upset that he was loosing boosters. After all, the more boosters the more fun the ride is and the boosters blowing off his ship might spoil his ride or end it prematurely. nobody wants the ride to be over least of all jeb.

He wasnt worried about the explosions, he was upset that he was loosing boosters. After all, the more boosters the more fun the ride is and the boosters blowing off his ship might spoil his ride or end it prematurely. nobody wants the ride to be over least of all jeb.
Pretty much. Jeb may be BadS but he's not exactly smart, even by Kerbal standards. He just thinks "AAAAH! LESS BOOSTERS! I WON'T GO TO SPACE TODAY!"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.