Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

Downloading. But Zekes, how am I supposed to defeat it in the show? xD

EDIT: If you submit anything else then try to edit your original post and give a little notification that you've done it.

Edited by HatBat

THE HYPE TRAIN HAS ARRIVED!!!

TDp39yK.png

The mighty Dorchester Class has now been added to the Project Genesis fleet.

Just like the other capital ships, it is not for sell but will be glad to aid HKA as an ally

Also the rest of the .25 space craft have been updated and pics added.

All that remains is adding the "other" crafts and their pics and updating the manifest for you to read

Why not put it here for them to buy? I don't care who uses my ship I'm just doing it for the moneys:D

For the story my company is a peaceful one but does have a defense force and will stand by its allies.

As such some craft are for sale but others are not.

For example, the PG-27 is an multirole that is more focused on ground attack. It is for sale but also has a squadron that will back up HKA. At the same time the PG-24B Arrowblade is not for sale but my company is providing an elite Squadron to aid HKA but still follows my orders.

I was working on a carrier as well...

http://i.imgur.com/JzjxwBQ.jpg

Interesting design.

I take it fighters come in through the back?

Guess what I just finished...

I really don't know what to say about this episode. Just go ahead and watch it!

begins juumping up and down like a kid OHBOY

EDIT: Ohmygod

Edited by zekes

OH. MY. FRAKKING. KOD.

Definitely best one yet! My jaw is still dropping here, and I knew (some) stuff about what was going on in the end... Ok, just a couple of the ships involved. But when I saw the *censored*, I knew boop was going down. Still, major surprises and foreshadowing! Some really cool scripting skill there, and the community-provided ships are truly awesome (I'm going to have to work real hard to get my stuff in the series!) so kudos all around.

Rune. By the way, what are we calling *censored*, again? I know I didn't come up with a good name for it, considering I suck at that.

Edited by Rune

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.