Every Celestial Body In Ksp Orbiting Round Kerbin!

CG_Kerbin

I'm just imagining waves jumping out of the ocean and flying away. XD

I hope that happened the best I could do was planet hop. wait till one moon gets close to anthor and use the jet pack for 1 minute and your on a different world

Can someone record this from the KSC? I would also love to see the moons go by.

That's a great idea for a video thank you https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYT2CcYN2OnEcaUcIBuroFw My ksp channel I'll get to work on that video and request of what you want me to show on it | Below link to my channel.

Edited by CG_Kerbin

So I tried it and It kind of makes my game freeze so that worked as well as planned maybe it went light speed I couldn't see it though but there was a really loud sound in my headset so I'm going to say it worked also I tried getting into a orbit (I found out it's the hardest thing ever) you'll get into a orbit eve goes past you. You are suddleny pulled into eves gravity then vall moves past you, you go into vall, duna picks you up ,laythe then takes you back, then kerbin takes control it's just a nightmare

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.