Greetings and Salutations fellow Kerbanauts!! Welcome a new face to your masses.

Gatekey56

Hello out there fellow Kerbanauts. This is my first post to the forum, and feel a bit lost. Over all I am still New to the game and as pre-so mentioned very new to the community. So I figured it would be a good start to post up this thread to see if any one out there would be willing to give a new space explorer a few tips or point me in the right direction on the forum for just your basic whats what.

Hello and welcome! I'd love to help you out. You can look below each forum sub-section for a brief description of what is in that forum. I suggest looking at those. They where helpful to me. Is this helpful?

Greetings and welcome Gatekey. As Avera.. said read thread titles 'till something you also need an answer to comes up. Follow it to see what the answer is. Feel free to ask specific questions and post screenshots. This is a helpful, friendly community.

Here's a nugget. :

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/58260-Tips-and-tricks-you-found-out-yourself

Good luck! We're all counting on you.

Welcome! There are a lot of resources around for learning, but aside from the in-game tutorials (I recommend them), you can sort of just start messing around. I watched a couple youtube vids to get better at docking by Scott Manley that were awesome, when you start wanting to try that.

Welcome! There are a lot of resources around for learning, but aside from the in-game tutorials (I recommend them), you can sort of just start messing around. I watched a couple youtube vids to get better at docking by Scott Manley that were awesome, when you start wanting to try that.

Honestly I have no issues with docking In my Career mode game I have a full Station orbiting Kerbin. My largest issue is well... landing. I have issues landing and even a semi difficult time getting into orbit around kerbin, but most of all I am struggling with Science. In my career mode I just take on contracts for Science points and $ but I felt that hindered my creativity with a limited build fund. So I started a Science mode and find it harder to earn science points.

yes thanks so much :3

Hello and welcome! I'd love to help you out. You can look below each forum sub-section for a brief description of what is in that forum. I suggest looking at those. They where helpful to me. Is this helpful?

Greetings and welcome Gatekey. As Avera.. said read thread titles 'till something you also need an answer to comes up. Follow it to see what the answer is. Feel free to ask specific questions and post screenshots. This is a helpful, friendly community.

Here's a nugget. :

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/58260-Tips-and-tricks-you-found-out-yourself

Good luck! We're all counting on you.

thanks i will take a look :3

Hello and welcome to the forum! I bet it wont be long until you feel right at home around here. Feel free to ask or to post anything you like to know or show. Enjoy your stay and Godspeed! :)