What sorcery is this?

Guest Flixxbeatz

Guest Flixxbeatz

Flixxbeatz, this sounds great. please if you will, make a music track from that sound (do not make of this track a electropop track please, its too epic for it)

I\'m just testing it after watching a straight-to-the-point tutorial in youtube. ;P

Type of music I listen to all the time. I think it\'s a style of dubstep.

It is. :D

I\'m just testing it after watching a straight-to-the-point tutorial in youtube. ;P

PLEASE LINK THAT! I WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING FILTHY!(and also shuv it down the throat of somebody i know and explain why his house music is s**t ;P )

Guest Flixxbeatz

Musical critique:

The drums are almost completely drowned out by the volume of the bass, it was hard to tell they even existed at first.

I\'ve noticed it actually. Got no idea how to remedy it. I\'m not onto dubstep anyways =P

So, it\'s like autotune for music?

...I\'m sorry but you clearly have no idea what you\'re talking about. Dubstep is a genre of music, a style. Not some 'insert this, make music' thing. It\'s not that simple.

...well, it is for a lot of hip-hop producers...

Guest GroundHOG-2010

How can you eyes be hurt by a black screen? -_-

He is saying the music is hurting his eyes, not the black screen. I have the same feeling when I listen to dubstep. This to me, there is too much bass, if there was any more, I wouldn\'t call it music, just computer generated sound that doesn\'t have a perpose (no offence, I just don\'t like the music).

I advise you to use Audacity or a other Sound-Editor to make a track from this sound.

(If you want, it is your choice to do whatever you want to do)

[see now that Flixxbeatz left the KSP forum for a indefinite time]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.