NASA CountDown v.1.1b [1.1.3]

belpyro

In KSP root directory - ksp.log

NO not ksp.log

• The Logs
    These are text files that the game spits out for debugging purposes as it runs; if something broke horribly in-game, there will be something in here about it. You should upload the entire log as a file (i.e. not to pastebin); you can use dropbox or an equivalent host to upload the file. Make sure the entire file gets uploaded; you may have to zip it first, as logs can be very long. Here is where you can find the log:

1. Windows: KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt (32bit) or KSP_win64\KSP_x64_Data\output_log.txt (64bit)
  2. Mac OS X: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log ( Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log )
  3. Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log
    NOTE: These logs are
not the same as KSP.log, which lacks valuable data. Do notupload KSP.log; do upload output_log.txt / Player.log

NO not ksp.log

• The Logs
    These are text files that the game spits out for debugging purposes as it runs; if something broke horribly in-game, there will be something in here about it. You should upload the entire log as a file (i.e. not to pastebin); you can use dropbox or an equivalent host to upload the file. Make sure the entire file gets uploaded; you may have to zip it first, as logs can be very long. Here is where you can find the log:

1. Windows: KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt (32bit) or KSP_win64\KSP_x64_Data\output_log.txt (64bit)
  2. Mac OS X: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log ( Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log )
  3. Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log
    NOTE: These logs are
not the same as KSP.log, which lacks valuable data. Do notupload KSP.log; do upload output_log.txt / Player.log

Thank you! My mistake (

I have found the Log_file you want, with the help of a few messages that came after, but its very large. to large to paste in an open message and I don't see any way to attach it to a private message or in the open forum. I considered myself a moderately well informed user, however this is a humbling experience trying to do simple things here.

How can I get the log files content to you.

thanks for your help

Keith

@Foristall: Hi! To answer your question: Simplest way to get logs online is to upload them to the cloud service of your liking e.g. dropbox, mediafire, google drive, something like that and then link the file here with the link the cloud service provides. Regards

Edited by E.Nygma

Please can anyone tell me wherre to extract the "plugin folder" or if I must put "gamedata" & "sources" folder another location

Thanks

Folder "Source" contains only source code for developers and don't need extract it to GameData

Folder "GameData" contains compiled plugin with all resources and MUST be placed into your GameData folder (only included folder). I mean, DON'T copy GameData into GameData:

GameData

---GameData

-----LaunCountDownEx - it's NO valid path

MUST be

GameData

---LaunchCountDownEx

--other your plugins

It's me again!

I want to thank everyone who has been helping me. I opened a "Dropbox" account and up loaded the log file. Hopefully someone can now see the problem of the countdown being very slow

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4alyswz6f077g37/output_log.txt?dl=0

I have seen your log file and didn't found my mod in a loaded mods. Do you use my mod and use last version?

Folder "Source" contains only source code for developers and don't need extract it to GameData

Folder "GameData" contains compiled plugin with all resources and MUST be placed into your GameData folder (only included folder). I mean, DON'T copy GameData into GameData:

GameData

---GameData

-----LaunCountDownEx - it's NO valid path

MUST be

GameData

---LaunchCountDownEx

--other your plugins

Hi and thank you for your answers; the locations is the good one that I have done; but still same issue

I tested your mod on a new installation folder and it works !

I will put my others mods one by one to see where is the problem

See You...

Hi, I have a bit of a problem. I'm playing with KW Rocketry and FASA launch clamps and has setup my sequence to let go of my launch tower at t-10s, start engine at t-8s and realese the rest of clamps at t-0s. Everything is working fine, accept that when it launches (succesfuly or not) it plays audio as if the launch was aborted. Any suggestions what could be causing it?

Very nice!

A couple thoughts:

1. Why stage numbers in the sequencer? Shouldn't always be just whatever is at the bottom of the staging-stack?

2. I'd consider making the settings and sequencing setup a property of the launch-clamp instance (w/ possible change on the launch pad). It could then be configured in the VAB as part of the rocket construction.

3. Launch seems to be happening one second *after* zero. Do you have each step triggering just before/as the announcement, or after it's completed?

I ran the Count Down mod all the way and copied the log file again. I checked and it looks to be the latest version? If you don't see anything, I guess its one of life's mysteries in the Kerbal Universe

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xxgwt45o5ci1r7q/2nd%20Try%20output_log.txt?dl=0

I've readed your log. Please, enable debug mode for a mod in a settings file and send me your log again.

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice!

A couple thoughts:

1. Why stage numbers in the sequencer? Shouldn't always be just whatever is at the bottom of the staging-stack?

2. I'd consider making the settings and sequencing setup a property of the launch-clamp instance (w/ possible change on the launch pad). It could then be configured in the VAB as part of the rocket construction.

3. Launch seems to be happening one second *after* zero. Do you have each step triggering just before/as the announcement, or after it's completed?

Good ideas! Thank you for your opinion! I'll think about your proposals.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Question: how do you change the voice pack to kerbal version?

Edit: ignore this. Something went wrong and I didn't see the arrows. Just removed the Apollo pack and it auto switch to the Kerbalized version and have the arrows appeared.

Edited by RainDreamer

Question: how do you change the voice pack to kerbal version?

Edit: ignore this. Something went wrong and I didn't see the arrows. Just removed the Apollo pack and it auto switch to the Kerbalized version and have the arrows appeared.

Hello! Mod analyze all folders in a sound folder and add to sound set list automatically. If you have any bugs with mod behavior - please, send me steps to reproduce and your game log.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.