Game Crashing every Thrid ship

ksp has been crashing alot for me and its been bugging me but for the past week ive been looking at what the problem could be and ive updated all the mods Ive had and the games been working perfectly but when I added KW Rocketery the game has been crashing on every third ship i launch and I've took out the parts i wont be using or not used but the game still crashes, ive added the crash report and a note of whats in the KW rocketery folder

also ive tried active texture manager and reducing the game graphics but its not helped, only made it probably worse and im using windows 64bit and my laptop is an alienware with a 12gb ram

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cf3mqogo4u3jc6f/AAC_6EbuvT_B1t6acGqeiyeRa?dl=0

the exact same thing has been happening when ive had b9 installed, does anyone know how to fix this? also i know im using a slightly older versionof KW rocketery but the newest version crashes the game on every ship i launch and i kinda preffer the version im using because some of the parts im using have been resized in the new version and it messes up my stations

It's win64 KSP, which is highly unstable under high memory usage. Switch to win32 KSP and things should run fine.

Would mods like KAS or kethane still work though? because i remember when 24 came out KAS and Kethane both broke for a while

It's hard for anyone to help unless you provide the rest of the information requested in the Support sticky. It does sound like you're running KSP 32-bit, but you can check the .exe name to be sure. In addition to all of that, could you tell us:

• How much memory is KSP using just before crashing?
  • Does the crash occur with fewer mods?
  • Does it occur with new saves?
    • If not, could you upload your save file?

It's hard for anyone to help unless you provide the rest of the information requested in the Support sticky. It does sound like you're running KSP 32-bit, but you can check the .exe name to be sure. In addition to all of that, could you tell us:

• How much memory is KSP using just before crashing?
  • Does the crash occur with fewer mods?
  • Does it occur with new saves?
    • If not, could you upload your save file?

you mean like my crash report and stuff? thats in the link i gave

and its only crashed on kw rocketry or b9

i dont think much the crash report sometimes says 45% or 51% or anything between those and new saves didnt crash only my main good save and my crash testing save

also i only use like 6 parts in b9 and 19 parts in kw

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.