Rocket wobbles and shakes?

Olsson

I downloaded your ship and tried it out. I did not fly it because I\'m busy watching movies but here are some my initial thoughts:

You need to move your quad rockets on the side down the ship to make it more stable. I\'d go even further and change them into solid boosters (for added stability) on the launchpad. Also, since it seems you have the sunday punch pack installed I\'d add some other things to you rocket:

[list type=decimal]

[li]Add fixed wings somewhere, a set of 3 or 4[/li]

[li]add some of the sas 2 venier boosters from the command control tab, they are vectoring rockets and allow you to steer better[/li]

[li]I\'d put a smaller tank and make a middle stage somewhere, so you can eject the heavy tanks and use a lighter system on top[/li]

Since you have those packs installed, here\'s my current test build (work in process!) for my moon rocket, I have a lot of struts installed to help with wobble and many stages. Download below

I downloaded your ship and tried it out. I did not fly it because I\'m busy watching movies but here are some my initial thoughts:

You need to move your quad rockets on the side down the ship to make it more stable. I\'d go even further and change them into solid boosters (for added stability) on the launchpad. Also, since it seems you have the sunday punch pack installed I\'d add some other things to you rocket:

[list type=decimal]

[li]Add fixed wings somewhere, a set of 3 or 4[/li]

[li]add some of the sas 2 venier boosters from the command control tab, they are vectoring rockets and allow you to steer better[/li]

[li]I\'d put a smaller tank and make a middle stage somewhere, so you can eject the heavy tanks and use a lighter system on top[/li]

Since you have those packs installed, here\'s my current test build (work in process!) for my moon rocket, I have a lot of struts installed to help with wobble and many stages. Download below

Part YMASasModule is missing.

Anyways I made some adjustments to my rocket and I have some issues:

- Turning on the SAS system makes my first and second stage rocket wobble alot and this means I don\'t get a straight trajectory as it moves from side to side scrambling the gyroscope or whatever it is below.

- The wings dont do anything? Aerodynamics wing don\'t really do anything do they?

Correct me if I\'m wrong, but I don\'t see any struts connecting the outer stacks to the inner stack.

There is a decoupler but no extra struts, they can be added for more support obviously, but they are just solid booster rockets so they burn quickly and eject off.

Tried to upload closer shots but the server doesn\'t like me today apparently. I\'ll try again later

I\'ve experienced that one source of wobbliness is caused by stack decouplers. Try adding struts between the radial tanks of the lander and the ascent stage, and between the the radial tanks and the main body of the lander.

I\'ve experienced that one source of wobbliness is caused by stack decouplers. Try adding struts between the radial tanks of the lander and the ascent stage, and between the the radial tanks and the main body of the lander.

the screenshot i posted is a picture of my ship, not Olson\'s