Okay the right click bug needs to go.

Yes I'm on x64. A fresh install I plan to load up with mods soon. But for now I'm stock... So here I am staring at my satellite. Unable to open any of the right click menus. It seems to have moods. Some days its fine.. today being the worst this bugs ever been. Hundreds..upon hundreds of clicks later I finally was able to open up a menu. And every click getting madder and madder at the fact that I cannot perform the most simplest of functions to operate my craft.

So tell me. Why does right click not work? Are there any work arounds? A key command that opens up all the menus maybe? Or a way to bind them to action groups? Something.. because this right here is ridiculous.

A Unity problem, no? Well..why is it a problem again?

x64 runs pretty well for me. Ill get one crash a play session. But its just this one particular bug that imo is the worst of them all. The right click bug is incredibly annoying and I fear I may soon need a new mouse, lol. Basically what I made this thread for is to ask if anyone has any kind of a work around for it.. surely there must be someway to access the menus of all the parts on the craft.

x64 runs pretty well for me. Ill get one crash a play session. But its just this one particular bug that imo is the worst of them all. The right click bug is incredibly annoying and I fear I may soon need a new mouse, lol. Basically what I made this thread for is to ask if anyone has any kind of a work around for it.. surely there must be someway to access the menus of all the parts on the craft.

x64 provides no benefits over x32 because it will crash if you exceed the 4gb limit anways, so you should just use x32 and solve your problem.

If you insist on running 64-bit your best bet is to set up a Linux install and use the 64-bit Linux version, it is much more stable than Win64 KSP.

The developers are well aware of the bugginess of the Win64 version, I suspect it wouldn't have been released if not for the enthusiasm and bug-tolerance shown in the thread about the community Win64 version thread. Hopefully Unity 5 will bring a better Win64 experience but we'll have to wait and see.

x64 provides no benefits over x32 because it will crash if you exceed the 4gb limit anways, so you should just use x32 and solve your problem.

I have over 8gb in my GameData folder. I get around 90% stability I'd say. Again.. ksp crashing is not my problem here.

Anyone familiar with the action group extender mod? Can I by chance have that mod control EVERY function on a ship? Or just another mod in general that can counter the right click bug? How about a key command that opens up all menus? ( I swear I've seen that before )

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.