No antialiasing on Windows/GeForce

I can't get antialiasing to work, no matter which settings I'm using.

I use Windows 8 (With all latest patches) with GeForce GTX 760 (With latest drivers - currently 344.11), with lots of RAM, running 32bit KSP, and no mods. All graphics options are set to their max (And I've tried lowering or disabling some of them at different times), but picture quality is not good:

NX9NtZv.png?1

Note artifacts on the left (Circled) in background, the kerbal's mouth, and most of the borders on the ship on the right. The effects when the models move are much worse. Same issues are in-game as well.

I get this for both windowed or full-screen, with ksp version 0.24.2.559 (both 32 and 64 bits).

System info from ksp.log:

Kerbal Space Program - 0.24.2.559 (WindowsPlayer)

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz (8)
RAM: 8134
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (3072MB)
SM: 30 (Direct3D 9.0c [nvd3dum.dll 9.18.13.4411])
RT Formats: ARGB32, Depth, ARGBHalf, RGB565, Default, DefaultHDR, ARGBFloat, RGFloat, RGHalf, RFloat, RHalf, R8

What am I missing?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm. I don't remember off hand if the G-Force Experience software has selectable AA options. If you haven't try to turn OFF the AA in KSP. Sometimes the double AA accomplished by the game and by the video card interfere with each other. If it's already off in game, then try swapping the settings.

Good luck,

~Claw

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.