Can't complete contracts - Altitude/speed problem

Hi guys,

can you help me solve this?

Problem: Can't complete contracts - clicking "Run test" or staging doesnt work.

It's like the game wouldn't see the correct altitude/speed information: IMAGE - As you can see, I'm at 35000 meters, going faster then contract says, but the requirements are still met.

I've tried loading some older save and got a contract to test something at altitude of 8000 meters. But after reaching the altitude, the game didn't see it and it was still showing the small clock icon.

I've also tried several different saves and restarted the game several times.

This happened in new career and installing two new mods: Kethane and Kerbal clock. But first two days of playing this new career everything was working fine.

PC Windows 7 64bit (running 32bit version) - Pentium Dualcore 3,07, RAM 8 GB

My mods are:

Fine Print

KAS

Kerbal Alarm Clock

Kethane

Krag's planet factory

Mechjeb 2

Station Science

TarsierSpaceTech

TweakScale

No log, since the game doesn't crash...

(sorry if this problem was already posted before, I just didn't find anything here or on Google)

THANKS for your help! :)

Thanks for your post. I'm aware I'm higher and going faster, but that's the point! I can't complete the contract while in designated altitude/speed range. And after going past them, the conditions remain checked.

Yup, I have no idea :D But I just wasn't able to complete the contract in any possible way, even tho all the conditions were met (before I took the screnshot of course, at the right altitude/speed)

Anyway, I didn't have the patience to wait for a solution and I've spent only two days in this new career, so I've just reinstalled the game and started an entirely new career. Hope it will be fine now...

If ever it happens again, please follow the guidelines about reporting issues. Even if the game did not crash, the log may include information showing what happened. Conditions still markes as fulfilled while clearly out of range show an uncorrect behaviour, any problem you had earlier when those were in range but that contract could not be completed is probably also tied to the same.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.