[11/26/15 Update] Say Hello to the Light-Green Group!

Endersmens

The kickstarter: Never seen this, but sounds unbelieveably annoying.

PRFD: Ehh, kind of sounds like the kickstarter, except for a kind of interest gauging thing.

The last I have never seen, and probably never will.

Oh no, I've never observed any of those last three in reality. Those are posted for satirical purposes only--SQUAD forbid anyone ever actually tries them!

I'm sorry guys, some real life stuff happened today and I just got home. (I'm scrambling to get eagle scout. Not fun. Especially when I was supposed to be life 2 years ago but we weren't able to turn in the paperwork cause we couldn't recharter....so I'm trying to get them to accept that I was a life scout two years ago.)

I'm gonna stop making promises just in case. I'll try my hardest to finish it tomorrow. But I can't promise anything as I have to do more figuring out about scouts tomorrow too. :/

I'm sorry guys, some real life stuff happened today and I just got home. (I'm scrambling to get eagle scout. Not fun. Especially when I was supposed to be life 2 years ago but we weren't able to turn in the paperwork cause we couldn't recharter....so I'm trying to get them to accept that I was a life scout two years ago.)

I assume that taking over this thread was your service project, so once you take care of the other stuff we'll be all set, right? :D

I assume that taking over this thread was your service project, so once you take care of the other stuff we'll be all set, right? :D

Pfft. I wish. The KSP Community doesn't count as helping my community I don't think. Especially since SQUAD is a Mexican company. I would be helping Mexico instead of America. Which I don't think counts as a service project. :sticktongue:

Pfft. I wish. The KSP Community doesn't count as helping my community I don't think. Especially since SQUAD is a Mexican company. I would be helping Mexico instead of America. Which I don't think counts as a service project. :sticktongue:

Endersmens, Endersmens, such a narrow world view...

By helping with the forum, you are contributing to the GLOBAL KSP community... so your "vision" is beyond the concept of nation, but the brotherhood of mankind... Just food for thought :confused:

By helping with the forum, you are contributing to the GLOBAL KSP community... so your "vision" is beyond the concept of nation, but the brotherhood of mankind... Just food for thought :confused:

Well said, and I think Scouting would agree--but no way in heck they'd count it as a service project anyway, of course I was joking...however Endersmens did pull off the impressive feat of getting his fanfic accepted for credit in his English class, so I suppose anything's possible!

Edited by Kuzzter

I'm fine with the reputation system here. As far as unmoderated, automated functions go, it pretty much works as intended in my opinion. I get a lot of useful craft building tips and funny comments on the reputation notifications and they certainly make my day, all day, for the past 6 months I've been truly active on the forums.

Likewise repping people seems to have a positive reaction so it allows me to leave nice comments to people and sometimes spark interesting discussions in subsequent PMs like what stock part is best for a Kerbalwagen steering wheel :)

Considering I pretty much hide in a corner all day long and not a social person by any means, I wouldn't be here if not for the excellent craft building community as well as connoisseurs of the wacky and the never-flown aerospace prototypes from faraway Earth.

Its funny because most of my +rep craft designs were probably dreamt up by my subconscious in the wee hours of the morning and don't follow any established design standards. So likewise to skim the forums in search for mods and craft that cater to my twisted desires. Like low density supersonic decelerators made of beef patties, cheese and tomato enclosed in heat-absorbing buns :3

I've gotten further.

Although right now I have decided to devote spare time to a much better cause. More on that if it happens.

Trust me, it's much more important than the LGG. A LOT.

Take your time--though the list is going to be a moving target. You might want to consider scaling back a bit, maybe not listing everyone all the way down to the single light green. The list has already grown several-fold since Upsilon started it, and it is not going to get any smaller...

Take your time--though the list is going to be a moving target. You might want to consider scaling back a bit, maybe not listing everyone all the way down to the single light green. The list has already grown several-fold since Upsilon started it, and it is not going to get any smaller...

Time to do my best old-Grandpa voice:

When I started the Light-Green Group, there were only thirty-two people that had enough +Rep! No one had six bars, aside from SQUAD and Cap'n Skunky, and both of them had inflated amounts of Reputation. Why, I remember back when the only true member of the Light-Green Group was Whackjob! (wheeze) Not a lot of you young'uns remember those days. Hey, you! Yeah, you, Zucal. Get off my lawn, you whippersnapper!

With all due seriousness, I'm working with Endersmens on the aforementioned very-serious-project. I think it should be possible for him to complete the entire Group once he gets around to it (he says he's made it to about position #100), though I don't want to speak on behalf of him, because I'm not sure I'm correct. I will say, however, that if the group is updated completely, it shouldn't take nearly as much time for future updates, if they're done regularly...

-Upsilon

Time to do my best old-Grandpa voice:

When I started the Light-Green Group, there were only thirty-two people that had enough +Rep! No one had six bars, aside from SQUAD and Cap'n Skunky, and both of them had inflated amounts of Reputation. Why, I remember back when the only true member of the Light-Green Group was Whackjob! (wheeze) Not a lot of you young'uns remember those days. Hey, you! Yeah, you, Zucal. Get off my lawn, you whippersnapper!

With all due seriousness, I'm working with Endersmens on the aforementioned very-serious-project. I think it should be possible for him to complete the entire Group once he gets around to it (he says he's made it to about position #100), though I don't want to speak on behalf of him, because I'm not sure I'm correct. I will say, however, that if the group is updated completely, it shouldn't take nearly as much time for future updates, if they're done regularly...

-Upsilon

I joined the forum before you did, you hooligan. :sticktongue:

But you were right. Soonâ„¢ is about as good as it gets right now.

Guys, this is stupid. Just downright embarrassing. And frankly a little infuriating. And no, I'm not talking about the Light Green Group ;) (had some of you scared for a moment, didn't I?)

No, what's silly is that we're having a single person who is obviously quite limited in free time rearranging a list of close to 150 people. Um, guys, what are you viewing this post on? That's right, some sort of computer (mobile is a bit iffy, but you get the idea) and what are computers good at? Stuff like arranging a list of people in a descending order.

So, I wrote a program that puts the Light Green Group in order and formats it (not fully yet, still working on a few things) for the forum, to make updating the list take 15 minutes instead of weeks. I'm certainly fine with Endersmens doing it manually if he prefers, but I figured this might help speed up the process a bit ;)

I've still got a few finishing touches to put on (I want to add links to the profile pages when you click the names, if that's alright) and I need to add a few "config" options (like what to say for 6, 5, 4, etc bars, and which file paths to use for the input/output). Right now it will automatically pull the top rep users from the forums in order, grab their "descriptions" (including if their name should be colored) from a file, then print out a file fit for the forum and split by how many bars they have. If they're new, their description is just set to "None yet!".

Once I finish it up, I'll post it, but here is the LGG as of about 15 minutes ago

Edit: Please look for any mistakes, and if you have requests let me know sooner, rather than later. I can attempt to add automatic detection of White Bar Group members (they're in the description file but not in the search results). HarvesteR was spelled wrong on the official list, so his name didn't get recognized. I've fixed that locally.

Btw, this only took like 2 hours to write the code for, which is undoubtedly less time than Endersmens has spent trying to update the list manually. Shoulda asked us modders ages ago to help you out ;)

Edit2: Doesn't do well with spaces in the name. Working on that right now. Sorry everyone who falls under that umbrella.

Members with 6 Light Green Bars

1. 5thHorseman. 5th Horseman has a good YouTube series going, and is very insightful with with his posts. One time, he made an asteroid into a plane!
  2. Majorjim. This "Waterman" builds really great craft, and lots of them. He also puts out many high-quality, insightful posts. He's a great person to have around the Spacecraft Exchange.
  3. UpsilonAerospace. Mastermind behind this thread, and keeper of this thread until recently! Give this man some rep!
  4. Rune. Another builder of a variety of lovely craft, another excellent poster, and a great help to the new builders of the Spacecraft Exchange.
  5. RoverDude. He's a "Cat Herder" and a notable and widely respected modder. Creator of the "Umbra Space Industries" series. His mods are widely believed to be among the coolest additions to the game.
  6. zekes. "First Sea Lorde," Founder of Zokesia Skunkworks, and clever person overall. His shuttle still impresses me a lot.
  7. NathanKell. Creator of a variety of wonderful mods, including Deadly Reentry and Real Solar System, as well as a distinguished "Modder-ator."
  8. ObsessedWithKSP. Clever poster, good suggest-er and a smart person in general. He's informally in charge of the ever-helpful Squadcast reviews as well.
  9. sarbian. Mod maker, intelligent poster, "Purveyor of the Nyan Cat," and nice person as a whole. Sarbian is especially helpful with teaching new modders the tips of the trade.
  10. GregroxMun. The official conductor of the Hype Train, GregroxMun is a streamer, an artistic, creative type, and an all-around good guy.
  11. Brotoro. Goes on a variety of grand and fun KSP adventures in the Jool system and more recently on Duna. He is not my neighbor, though. Where did you get that idea?
  12. GusTurbo. He's a Craft Design Craftsman who creates a variety of quality spacecraft! He's never afraid to share his knowledge, state his opinions, or partake in competitions on the Forum.
  13. ferram4. Created Ferram Aerospace Research, or FAR, along with other nice mods. He makes things fly properly in KSP. (And he's continuing to do so, even after the release of 1.0!)
  14. Yukon0009. None yet!
  15. Claw. "Claw-erator" who has created plugins and moderated the Forums for a while now. His bugfixes are very much appreciated by the community... Thanks TxeKnab!
  16. Whackjob. Wait, you can make rockets that big?! :0.0: Whackjob is nice, even if he's a... little... nutty. Plus, he was the first member of the Light-Green Group! So that counts for something.
  17. Starwhip. Everyone's favorite Red Dragon, and a very helpful Forum-goer. He's artistic and intelligent and very kind.
  18. Vanamonde. None yet!
  19. r4pt0r. Formerly "Proudly 99% Stock," and an Amateur Ancient Historian, r4pt0r is a intelligent poster and an honest guy. (He likes my plugin songs, too.)
  20. Tw1. He builds some neat craft, creates creative things in Fan Works, and an all-around nice guy. Also, he's a self-proclaimed "Space Nutter."
  21. lajoswinkler. Lajoswinkler is a prolific and helpful poster, mostly in the Other Forums. He's a 'Kapsulni kommunikator,' to use the... um... Russian, maybe?
    Members with 5 Light Green Bars
  22. Kuzzter. A "Powerpointillist" with a pretty wonderful graphic novel series called "Duna, Ore Bust!" that showcases his ongoing mission to the Red Planet!
  23. Mad. None yet!
  24. NecroBones. Another modder, who also creates video tutorials and goes on impressive missions... and is also a great and honest poster. He does pretty much everything.
  25. NovaSilisko. "Spherical Scientist" and former dev. His new game, "Science of the Spheres," looks really cool. Oh, and he does music too!
  26. Giggleplex777. A great builder of small craft, and the head of the famous "Pico Space Program!" Giggleplex is also simply an all-around nice Forum-goer.
  27. BahamutoD. Modder and creator of BD Armory, among other lovely and very pretty mods. He's also a pretty serious metal guitarist, and his epic KSP theme is definitely something to look into.
  28. Nertea. Well-known for his gorgeous mods, including Near Future Technologies and Stockalike Station Parts.
  29. KasperVld. The new Lead Moderator! Kasper's insights and comments make him well deserving of his position.
  30. DMagic. Yet another awesome mod creator. DMagic has created mods such as ScanSat and DMagic Orbital Science.
  31. Geschosskopf. Creator of several very nice tutorials. You wouldn't believe how many times I tried to spell his name before I got it right. :)
  32. Felsmak. Creates zany and wonderful craft and zany and wonderful ideas. His creativity is nearly infinite, and his voice could buy Russia. (Great Naked Space Man reference!)
  33. Beale. Mod-maker extraordinaire, with a very, very creepy avatar. Like, seriously. It's bread... but... I'll stop now. You're welcome.
    Members with 4 Light Green Bars
  34. Xacktar. Hilarious guy with a YouTube channel. All hail Xacktar, he's really cool! :cool: (Seriously, though. Valentina the Rocket Lady is great.)
  35. stupid_chris. A great former moderator who also developed RealChute parachute systems. That penguin, though... it vibrates! And vibrates, and vibrates...
  36. RocketPilot573. Builds a variety of really awesome craft, and has a number of wonderful ideas.
  37. Alshain. An honest and kind poster who does his best to solve problems and help others across the Forum. According to his life's persistent file, he's a smartS.
  38. Starwaster. A frequent poster and a notable modder, Starwaster is the Defender of the Sandbox.
  39. cantab. A knowledgeable, clever poster with no shortage of good ideas, cantab tries to help out or offer his opinion wherever possible.
  40. Avera9eJoe. From Twitch streaming to YouTubing to modding to music, Avera9eJoe is simply 100% awesome.
  41. nightingale. Nightingale's superior work creating mods has earned this Forum-goer a lot of Reputation in a very short time. Congrants, nightingale!
  42. Cupcake.... None yet!
  43. pandoras. None yet!
  44. Streetwind. A nice person and prolific poster in the "Other Forums." He "Talks to boosters," too, but I'm afraid that can't be helped.
  45. sgt_flyer. A clever builder of a variety of different, unconventional designs. I personally love his little turbofan engine... it's such a cool idea!
    Members with 3 Light Green Bars
  46. Azimech. If you haven't seen his turboprop engines, do so. Like, right now. They're really cool. (He's working on new ones, too, now that 1.0 has dropped...)
  47. GoSlash27. An intelligent and rather prolific poster, and a "Sliderule Jockey." GoSlash is knowledgeable with both KSP and real-world spaceflight.
  48. parameciumkid. Creator of some very neat craft, great poster, and "Kerbal Pamperer." He has some great, well-thought-out ideas.
  49. katateochi. Craft builder, YouTuber, co-host of KerbalX, and "Bewildered Kerbal." Everything that katateochi does is quite high-quality and very nice.
  50. TriggerAu. Creator of Kerbal Alarm Clock, one of the most useful and frustration-preventing mods in KSP (in my opinion, at least).
  51. Robotengineer. This "Kerbal Space Pundit" is frequently snarky, even more frequently hilarious, and a rising star on the KSP forums.
  52. astropapi1. Knowledgeable, nice, and very informative, astropapi usually frequents the Other Forums. He's an Aerospace Engineer-to-be, and I'm sure he'll make a great one.
  53. inigma. This Forum-goer's spacecraft builds are quite nice. (You might have seen his shuttle; he's quite well-known for it. It's good.)
  54. Tiberion. Creator of space shuttle mods, as well as other nice game add-ons. Tiberion's also a long-time Forumgoer and former Moderator.
  55. Wanderfound. A great builder of SSTO craft, and a big fan of Mk2 parts. Wanderfound's spaceplane emporium features some really nice stuff.
  56. Kasuha. Incredibly knowledgeable, especially with KSP. I personally benefited from his Fuel Flow Rules. He hasn't posted in a while though.
  57. sumghai. "Sumdumerator" (moderator), creator of numerous mods, and a helpful Forum-goer to new modders.
  58. SkyRender. A long-time Forum-goer who is well-known for his clever and insightful posts. "Not for resale."
  59. eorin. A "Blackbird-addicted" Forumgoer who created Sparrowhawk Aeronautics, and a load of great craft to boot!
    Members with 2 Light Green Bars
  60. Cpt.. None yet!
  61. Roflcopterkklol. This "Mad Scientist" is best known for his large, complex, and cool-looking aircraft... even if some of them were slightly broken by 1.0.
  62. rbray89. Creator of several notable mods, including Active Texture Management and EVE (Environmental Visual Enhancement).
  63. Porkjet. Creator of Spaceplane Plus, a mod that was recently integrated into the official game! Porkjet continues being closely affiliated with SQUAD.
  64. RevanCorana. Creator of a number of distinctive and fun KSP craft of all types. "Strut Tamer." (I really should learn to tame my struts too.)
  65. KerrMü. None yet!
  66. worir4. Fabulous poster, owner of the most distinguished mustached-Kerbal avatar on the Forums, and "Nose Cone." (A lot of people seemed to like this description the last time around, for some reason.)
  67. Levelord. Creator of several lovely craft, and a good poster. I would say more, but I'm stuck staring at that animated .gif avatar.
  68. pizzaoverhead. Another wonderful modder, pizzaoverhead creates some small but significant additions to the game that make it feel more realistic.
  69. vexx32. Moderator of the Support and Development subforum, and incredibly helpful community member. He watches you at night.
  70. Endersmens. (me!)"Rumored to stalk you at night, teleport, and eat your soul, Endersmens is actually a friendly Forum-goer who is quite helpful across the board. At least, that's what I'm supposed to say........... don't eat me" - UpsilonAerospace, 2015. RIP.
  71. soulreaver1981. Creator of a variety of wonderful craft, and head of Reapers Dutch Designs. His spaceplanes are neat!
  72. Foxster. None yet!
  73. blackrack. Creator of a gorgeous atmospheric scattering mod ("Scatterer"), blackrack has quickly accumulated enough +Rep to join the Group.
  74. Nik_601. Usually seen creating tremendously cool things in the Spacecraft Exchange, such as working helicopters.
  75. xEvilReeperx. EvilReeper's stock clamshell fairings propelled him to the Group, thanks to their high desirability after 1.0's release.
  76. Mareczex333. Mareczex is an incredibly good spaceplane builder (especially with replicas of historic aircraft), and a prominent YouTuber as well!
  77. Proot. I... AM... PROOT! (Sorry, had to get that out of my system.) Proot is the creator of the wonderful Renaissance Arts compilation, a plugin that makes the game look wonderful.
  78. Columbia. None yet!
  79. John. None yet!
  80. andrew123. Creator of some wonderful craft, including a very nice boat and World War II plane replicas. "Bane of the Desert Fox."
  81. KospY. Creator of KAS (Kerbal Attachment System), a mod that allows things to be attached together wherever and whenever you want!
  82. Frozen_Heart. None yet!
  83. Frank_G. Another awesome craft-builder and great poster, Frank_G is a "Kerbol System Explorer" and a good graphic designer!
  84. Pecan. Another wonderful poster, and the creator of some lovely tutorials. Pecan is, according to his profile picture, "Only slightly nuts."
  85. klgraham1013. klgraham's snarky but very valid opinions have earned him some serious Reputation, especially as 1.0 approached.
  86. Nikola7007. Another rather awesome poster with a good point of view. Also, he's quite proud of his lack of a profile picture...
  87. Kerdinand. The "King of Random" and a wonderful builder, Kerdinand has created a variety of truly unique and quite good-looking craft!
  88. tater. A great poster in all parts of the Forum, tater is both prolific and wise. He's a newer member of the Forum but already has over 1,700 posts!
  89. Mesklin. A builder of a variety of quality craft over at the Spacecraft Exchange. Recently, Mesklin went to Eve in 1.0, earning the respect of the Forum in the process...
  90. technicalfool. This moderator does a great job promoting rational discussion, and his profile pic is also quite neat.
  91. HarvesteR. None yet!
  92. blizzy78. Creator of a great number of helpful add-ons and plugins for KSP, most notably Toolbar! He has been rather inactive lately though.
  93. DuoDex. None yet!
  94. Niemand303. This "Tovarisch Moderator" is a creator of several mods, including a great one that depicts the Soyuz spacecraft in-game.
  95. RogueMason. Creator of a great variety of spacecraft and nice craft, RogueMason is also well-known for his great short stories.
  96. magico13. Creator of Kerbal Construction Time and other fantastic plugins, magico13 is a notable modder and a friendly community member.
  97. landfish2. None yet!
  98. gGATORr. Another craft-builder who has created a number of quite impressive aircraft. He is, apparently, "The Admiral."
  99. Redshift. None yet!
    Members with 1 Light Green Bars
  100. Majiir. Developed the Kethane mod, an excellent and very frequently used mod that introduced the equivalent of Ore into the game before it was popular.
  101. Renegrade. "Sir Wingsalot" makes loads of great posts across the Forum. He's frequently got a point.
  102. Randazzo. None yet!
  103. Darth. None yet!
  104. Rowsdower. Formerly the Kommunity Manager, Rowsdower remains a beloved member of the Forums. His leadership and help will not be forgotten...
  105. razark. A noted poster and kind helper across the entirety of the Forum, razark is also the newest member of the Light-Green Group! Welcome!
  106. clown_baby. None yet!
  107. keptin. Creator of Kerbal Aircraft Expansion, or KAX, and maker of an incredible tutorial on aircraft design.
  108. Norpo. This "Chaotic Good" creates posts that are witty, insightful, and uses in-game jokes that only players would understand, earning him some serious reputation.
  109. hellblazer. None yet!
  110. Jon144. None yet!
  111. Jolly_Roger. None yet!
  112. FlowerChild. Creator of the fantastic plugin 'Better than Starting Manned,' FlowerChild has improved many a Career-mode gameplay experience.
  113. Exothermos. Yet another wonderful spacecraft designer. You should check out his shuttle too, along with his gorgeous "Valkyrie" replica.
  114. frizzank. Creator of a variety of very nice mods, including the well-known FASA and Nova Punch Parts Pack.
  115. MOARdV. Wait, wasn't it supposed to be 'boosters?' ...Oh, okay. MOARdV maintains the really neat mod RasterPropMonitor, along with other great projects.
  116. alexustas. This modder is rapidly rising the Reputation ranks (he just joined this March), thanks to some very promising new mods such as ALCOR and Exploration Rover System.
  117. Camacha. A very funny and frequently quite intelligent poster in the Other Forums, Camacha is well-deserving of being in the Group.
  118. Jouni. A very knowledgeable and helpful poster, Jouni also has created some very nice-lookin' and practical craft.
  119. Capt'n. None yet!
  120. tg626. None yet!
  121. KHTRE. None yet!
  122. Padishar. None yet!
  123. Ippo. Ippo is a frequent and often-helpful or funny poster, known as "NetKan's Tsar." His profile picture is... um... Pikasponge? Bobachu? ...interesting.
  124. Kerbart. This grumpy-yet-lovable Forum-goer is never afraid to speak up loudly about matters he's passionate about, as well as creating some humorous posts.
  125. tygoo7. None yet!
  126. ShadowZone. None yet!
  127. eddiew. None yet!
  128. AlphaAsh. None yet!
  129. K^2. None yet!
  130. maccollo. Maccollo is perhaps best known for his development of a "Spice Launch System" mod in KSP, complete with some gorgeously rendered parts.
  131. benjee10. Benjee is astoundingly great at creating short films, high-quality graphic designs, and even some mods. He's also a "Salmon of Knowledge," for better or for worse.
  132. Mulbin. This notable replicator of rockets also has an absurdly awesome 1960's-style simpit project which he's working on diligently. Look it up if you haven't already!
  133. ScriptKitt3h. None yet!
  134. CaptRobau. None yet!
  135. Wooks. A noted YouTuber, perhaps best known for driving a rover around planet Kerbin over the course of many months. Wooks has also created some great challenges and nice craft.
  136. KSK. The stories that KSK weaves are simply fantastic. This great Fan-Works-goer also loves to help out new writers as they strive to become as good as him.
  137. pTrevTrevs. None yet!
  138. nli2work. This "Geriatric 3D Artist" with an impressive beard is a modder and frequent poster here on the Forum!
  139. Meithan. None yet!
  140. Diazo. None yet!
  141. Nibb31. None yet!
  142. Ravenchant. A 'Mad Scientist in Training,' Ravenchant is famous for making opinions known, creating great mission reports, and even creating textures for parts.
  143. Jack. None yet!
  144. Crzyrndm. None yet!
  145. taniwha. None yet!
  146. allmhuran. A creator of some very nice historical and modern-day craft replicas, allmhuran is a great builder and a nice Forum-goer in general.
  147. Master. None yet!
  148. MeCripp. None yet!
  149. CalculusWarrior. None yet!
  150. toadicus. None yet!
  151. Kryten. None yet!
  152. Cydonian. None yet!
  153. Aethon. None yet!
  154. Laie. None yet!
  155. WooDzor. None yet!

Edited by magico13

Guys, this is stupid. Just downright embarrassing. And frankly a little infuriating. And no, I'm not talking about the Light Green Group ;) (had some of you scared for a moment, didn't I?)

No, what's silly is that we're having a single person who is obviously quite limited in free time rearranging a list of close to 150 people. Um, guys, what are you viewing this post on? That's right, some sort of computer (mobile is a bit iffy, but you get the idea) and what are computers good at? Stuff like arranging a list of people in a descending order.

So, I wrote a program that puts the Light Green Group in order and formats it (not fully yet, still working on a few things) for the forum, to make updating the list take 15 minutes instead of weeks. I'm certainly fine with Endersmens doing it manually if he prefers, but I figured this might help speed up the process a bit ;)

I've still got a few finishing touches to put on (I want to add links to the profile pages when you click the names, if that's alright) and I need to add a few "config" options (like what to say for 6, 5, 4, etc bars, and which file paths to use for the input/output). Right now it will automatically pull the top rep users from the forums in order, grab their "descriptions" (including if their name should be colored) from a file, then print out a file fit for the forum and split by how many bars they have. If they're new, their description is just set to "None yet!".

Once I finish it up, I'll post it, but here is the LGG as of about 15 minutes ago

Edit: Please look for any mistakes, and if you have requests let me know sooner, rather than later. I can attempt to add automatic detection of White Bar Group members (they're in the description file but not in the search results). HarvesteR was spelled wrong on the official list, so his name didn't get recognized. I've fixed that locally.

Btw, this only took like 2 hours to write the code for, which is undoubtedly less time than Endersmens has spent trying to update the list manually. Shoulda asked us modders ages ago to help you out ;)

Edit2: Doesn't do well with spaces in the name. Working on that right now. Sorry everyone who falls under that umbrella.

1. 5thHorseman. 5th Horseman has a good YouTube series going, and is very insightful with with his posts. One time, he made an asteroid into a plane!
  2. Majorjim. This "Waterman" builds really great craft, and lots of them. He also puts out many high-quality, insightful posts. He's a great person to have around the Spacecraft Exchange.
  3. UpsilonAerospace. Mastermind behind this thread, and keeper of this thread until recently! Give this man some rep!
  4. Rune. Another builder of a variety of lovely craft, another excellent poster, and a great help to the new builders of the Spacecraft Exchange.
  5. RoverDude. He's a "Cat Herder" and a notable and widely respected modder. Creator of the "Umbra Space Industries" series. His mods are widely believed to be among the coolest additions to the game.
  6. zekes. "First Sea Lorde," Founder of Zokesia Skunkworks, and clever person overall. His shuttle still impresses me a lot.
  7. NathanKell. Creator of a variety of wonderful mods, including Deadly Reentry and Real Solar System, as well as a distinguished "Modder-ator."
  8. ObsessedWithKSP. Clever poster, good suggest-er and a smart person in general. He's informally in charge of the ever-helpful Squadcast reviews as well.
  9. sarbian. Mod maker, intelligent poster, "Purveyor of the Nyan Cat," and nice person as a whole. Sarbian is especially helpful with teaching new modders the tips of the trade.
  10. GregroxMun. The official conductor of the Hype Train, GregroxMun is a streamer, an artistic, creative type, and an all-around good guy.
  11. Brotoro. Goes on a variety of grand and fun KSP adventures in the Jool system and more recently on Duna. He is not my neighbor, though. Where did you get that idea?
  12. GusTurbo. He's a Craft Design Craftsman who creates a variety of quality spacecraft! He's never afraid to share his knowledge, state his opinions, or partake in competitions on the Forum.
  13. ferram4. Created Ferram Aerospace Research, or FAR, along with other nice mods. He makes things fly properly in KSP. (And he's continuing to do so, even after the release of 1.0!)
  14. Yukon0009. None yet!
  15. Claw. "Claw-erator" who has created plugins and moderated the Forums for a while now. His bugfixes are very much appreciated by the community... Thanks TxeKnab!
  16. Whackjob. Wait, you can make rockets that big?! :0.0: Whackjob is nice, even if he's a... little... nutty. Plus, he was the first member of the Light-Green Group! So that counts for something.
  17. Starwhip. Everyone's favorite Red Dragon, and a very helpful Forum-goer. He's artistic and intelligent and very kind.
  18. Vanamonde. None yet!
  19. r4pt0r. Formerly "Proudly 99% Stock," and an Amateur Ancient Historian, r4pt0r is a intelligent poster and an honest guy. (He likes my plugin songs, too.)
  20. Tw1. He builds some neat craft, creates creative things in Fan Works, and an all-around nice guy. Also, he's a self-proclaimed "Space Nutter."
  21. lajoswinkler. Lajoswinkler is a prolific and helpful poster, mostly in the Other Forums. He's a 'Kapsulni kommunikator,' to use the... um... Russian, maybe?
  22. Kuzzter. A "Powerpointillist" with a pretty wonderful graphic novel series called "Duna, Ore Bust!" that showcases his ongoing mission to the Red Planet!
  23. Mad. None yet!
  24. NecroBones. Another modder, who also creates video tutorials and goes on impressive missions... and is also a great and honest poster. He does pretty much everything.
  25. NovaSilisko. "Spherical Scientist" and former dev. His new game, "Science of the Spheres," looks really cool. Oh, and he does music too!
  26. Giggleplex777. A great builder of small craft, and the head of the famous "Pico Space Program!" Giggleplex is also simply an all-around nice Forum-goer.
  27. BahamutoD. Modder and creator of BD Armory, among other lovely and very pretty mods. He's also a pretty serious metal guitarist, and his epic KSP theme is definitely something to look into.
  28. Nertea. Well-known for his gorgeous mods, including Near Future Technologies and Stockalike Station Parts.
  29. KasperVld. The new Lead Moderator! Kasper's insights and comments make him well deserving of his position.
  30. DMagic. Yet another awesome mod creator. DMagic has created mods such as ScanSat and DMagic Orbital Science.
  31. Geschosskopf. Creator of several very nice tutorials. You wouldn't believe how many times I tried to spell his name before I got it right. :)
  32. Felsmak. Creates zany and wonderful craft and zany and wonderful ideas. His creativity is nearly infinite, and his voice could buy Russia. (Great Naked Space Man reference!)
  33. Beale. Mod-maker extraordinaire, with a very, very creepy avatar. Like, seriously. It's bread... but... I'll stop now. You're welcome.
  34. Xacktar. Hilarious guy with a YouTube channel. All hail Xacktar, he's really cool! :cool: (Seriously, though. Valentina the Rocket Lady is great.)
  35. stupid_chris. A great former moderator who also developed RealChute parachute systems. That penguin, though... it vibrates! And vibrates, and vibrates...
  36. RocketPilot573. Builds a variety of really awesome craft, and has a number of wonderful ideas.
  37. Alshain. An honest and kind poster who does his best to solve problems and help others across the Forum. According to his life's persistent file, he's a smartS.
  38. Starwaster. A frequent poster and a notable modder, Starwaster is the Defender of the Sandbox.
  39. cantab. A knowledgeable, clever poster with no shortage of good ideas, cantab tries to help out or offer his opinion wherever possible.
  40. Avera9eJoe. From Twitch streaming to YouTubing to modding to music, Avera9eJoe is simply 100% awesome.
  41. nightingale. Nightingale's superior work creating mods has earned this Forum-goer a lot of Reputation in a very short time. Congrants, nightingale!
  42. Cupcake.... None yet!
  43. pandoras. None yet!
  44. Streetwind. A nice person and prolific poster in the "Other Forums." He "Talks to boosters," too, but I'm afraid that can't be helped.
  45. sgt_flyer. A clever builder of a variety of different, unconventional designs. I personally love his little turbofan engine... it's such a cool idea!
  46. Azimech. If you haven't seen his turboprop engines, do so. Like, right now. They're really cool. (He's working on new ones, too, now that 1.0 has dropped...)
  47. GoSlash27. An intelligent and rather prolific poster, and a "Sliderule Jockey." GoSlash is knowledgeable with both KSP and real-world spaceflight.
  48. parameciumkid. Creator of some very neat craft, great poster, and "Kerbal Pamperer." He has some great, well-thought-out ideas.
  49. katateochi. Craft builder, YouTuber, co-host of KerbalX, and "Bewildered Kerbal." Everything that katateochi does is quite high-quality and very nice.
  50. TriggerAu. Creator of Kerbal Alarm Clock, one of the most useful and frustration-preventing mods in KSP (in my opinion, at least).
  51. Robotengineer. This "Kerbal Space Pundit" is frequently snarky, even more frequently hilarious, and a rising star on the KSP forums.
  52. astropapi1. Knowledgeable, nice, and very informative, astropapi usually frequents the Other Forums. He's an Aerospace Engineer-to-be, and I'm sure he'll make a great one.
  53. inigma. This Forum-goer's spacecraft builds are quite nice. (You might have seen his shuttle; he's quite well-known for it. It's good.)
  54. Tiberion. Creator of space shuttle mods, as well as other nice game add-ons. Tiberion's also a long-time Forumgoer and former Moderator.
  55. Wanderfound. A great builder of SSTO craft, and a big fan of Mk2 parts. Wanderfound's spaceplane emporium features some really nice stuff.
  56. Kasuha. Incredibly knowledgeable, especially with KSP. I personally benefited from his Fuel Flow Rules. He hasn't posted in a while though.
  57. sumghai. "Sumdumerator" (moderator), creator of numerous mods, and a helpful Forum-goer to new modders.
  58. SkyRender. A long-time Forum-goer who is well-known for his clever and insightful posts. "Not for resale."
  59. eorin. A "Blackbird-addicted" Forumgoer who created Sparrowhawk Aeronautics, and a load of great craft to boot!
  60. Cpt.. None yet!
  61. Roflcopterkklol. This "Mad Scientist" is best known for his large, complex, and cool-looking aircraft... even if some of them were slightly broken by 1.0.
  62. rbray89. Creator of several notable mods, including Active Texture Management and EVE (Environmental Visual Enhancement).
  63. Porkjet. Creator of Spaceplane Plus, a mod that was recently integrated into the official game! Porkjet continues being closely affiliated with SQUAD.
  64. RevanCorana. Creator of a number of distinctive and fun KSP craft of all types. "Strut Tamer." (I really should learn to tame my struts too.)
  65. KerrMü. None yet!
  66. worir4. Fabulous poster, owner of the most distinguished mustached-Kerbal avatar on the Forums, and "Nose Cone." (A lot of people seemed to like this description the last time around, for some reason.)
  67. Levelord. Creator of several lovely craft, and a good poster. I would say more, but I'm stuck staring at that animated .gif avatar.
  68. pizzaoverhead. Another wonderful modder, pizzaoverhead creates some small but significant additions to the game that make it feel more realistic.
  69. vexx32. Moderator of the Support and Development subforum, and incredibly helpful community member. He watches you at night.
  70. Endersmens. (me!)"Rumored to stalk you at night, teleport, and eat your soul, Endersmens is actually a friendly Forum-goer who is quite helpful across the board. At least, that's what I'm supposed to say........... don't eat me" - UpsilonAerospace, 2015. RIP.
  71. soulreaver1981. Creator of a variety of wonderful craft, and head of Reapers Dutch Designs. His spaceplanes are neat!
  72. Foxster. None yet!
  73. blackrack. Creator of a gorgeous atmospheric scattering mod ("Scatterer"), blackrack has quickly accumulated enough +Rep to join the Group.
  74. Nik_601. Usually seen creating tremendously cool things in the Spacecraft Exchange, such as working helicopters.
  75. xEvilReeperx. EvilReeper's stock clamshell fairings propelled him to the Group, thanks to their high desirability after 1.0's release.
  76. Mareczex333. Mareczex is an incredibly good spaceplane builder (especially with replicas of historic aircraft), and a prominent YouTuber as well!
  77. Proot. I... AM... PROOT! (Sorry, had to get that out of my system.) Proot is the creator of the wonderful Renaissance Arts compilation, a plugin that makes the game look wonderful.
  78. Columbia. None yet!
  79. John. None yet!
  80. andrew123. Creator of some wonderful craft, including a very nice boat and World War II plane replicas. "Bane of the Desert Fox."
  81. KospY. Creator of KAS (Kerbal Attachment System), a mod that allows things to be attached together wherever and whenever you want!
  82. Frozen_Heart. None yet!
  83. Frank_G. Another awesome craft-builder and great poster, Frank_G is a "Kerbol System Explorer" and a good graphic designer!
  84. Pecan. Another wonderful poster, and the creator of some lovely tutorials. Pecan is, according to his profile picture, "Only slightly nuts."
  85. klgraham1013. klgraham's snarky but very valid opinions have earned him some serious Reputation, especially as 1.0 approached.
  86. Nikola7007. Another rather awesome poster with a good point of view. Also, he's quite proud of his lack of a profile picture...
  87. Kerdinand. The "King of Random" and a wonderful builder, Kerdinand has created a variety of truly unique and quite good-looking craft!
  88. tater. A great poster in all parts of the Forum, tater is both prolific and wise. He's a newer member of the Forum but already has over 1,700 posts!
  89. Mesklin. A builder of a variety of quality craft over at the Spacecraft Exchange. Recently, Mesklin went to Eve in 1.0, earning the respect of the Forum in the process...
  90. technicalfool. This moderator does a great job promoting rational discussion, and his profile pic is also quite neat.
  91. HarvesteR. None yet!
  92. blizzy78. Creator of a great number of helpful add-ons and plugins for KSP, most notably Toolbar! He has been rather inactive lately though.
  93. DuoDex. None yet!
  94. Niemand303. This "Tovarisch Moderator" is a creator of several mods, including a great one that depicts the Soyuz spacecraft in-game.
  95. RogueMason. Creator of a great variety of spacecraft and nice craft, RogueMason is also well-known for his great short stories.
  96. magico13. Creator of Kerbal Construction Time and other fantastic plugins, magico13 is a notable modder and a friendly community member.
  97. landfish2. None yet!
  98. gGATORr. Another craft-builder who has created a number of quite impressive aircraft. He is, apparently, "The Admiral."
  99. Redshift. None yet!
  100. Majiir. Developed the Kethane mod, an excellent and very frequently used mod that introduced the equivalent of Ore into the game before it was popular.
  101. Renegrade. "Sir Wingsalot" makes loads of great posts across the Forum. He's frequently got a point.
  102. Randazzo. None yet!
  103. Darth. None yet!
  104. Rowsdower. Formerly the Kommunity Manager, Rowsdower remains a beloved member of the Forums. His leadership and help will not be forgotten...
  105. razark. A noted poster and kind helper across the entirety of the Forum, razark is also the newest member of the Light-Green Group! Welcome!
  106. clown_baby. None yet!
  107. keptin. Creator of Kerbal Aircraft Expansion, or KAX, and maker of an incredible tutorial on aircraft design.
  108. Norpo. This "Chaotic Good" creates posts that are witty, insightful, and uses in-game jokes that only players would understand, earning him some serious reputation.
  109. hellblazer. None yet!
  110. Jon144. None yet!
  111. Jolly_Roger. None yet!
  112. FlowerChild. Creator of the fantastic plugin 'Better than Starting Manned,' FlowerChild has improved many a Career-mode gameplay experience.
  113. Exothermos. Yet another wonderful spacecraft designer. You should check out his shuttle too, along with his gorgeous "Valkyrie" replica.
  114. frizzank. Creator of a variety of very nice mods, including the well-known FASA and Nova Punch Parts Pack.
  115. MOARdV. Wait, wasn't it supposed to be 'boosters?' ...Oh, okay. MOARdV maintains the really neat mod RasterPropMonitor, along with other great projects.
  116. alexustas. This modder is rapidly rising the Reputation ranks (he just joined this March), thanks to some very promising new mods such as ALCOR and Exploration Rover System.
  117. Camacha. A very funny and frequently quite intelligent poster in the Other Forums, Camacha is well-deserving of being in the Group.
  118. Jouni. A very knowledgeable and helpful poster, Jouni also has created some very nice-lookin' and practical craft.
  119. Capt'n. None yet!
  120. tg626. None yet!
  121. KHTRE. None yet!
  122. Padishar. None yet!
  123. Ippo. Ippo is a frequent and often-helpful or funny poster, known as "NetKan's Tsar." His profile picture is... um... Pikasponge? Bobachu? ...interesting.
  124. Kerbart. This grumpy-yet-lovable Forum-goer is never afraid to speak up loudly about matters he's passionate about, as well as creating some humorous posts.
  125. tygoo7. None yet!
  126. ShadowZone. None yet!
  127. eddiew. None yet!
  128. AlphaAsh. None yet!
  129. K^2. None yet!
  130. maccollo. Maccollo is perhaps best known for his development of a "Spice Launch System" mod in KSP, complete with some gorgeously rendered parts.
  131. benjee10. Benjee is astoundingly great at creating short films, high-quality graphic designs, and even some mods. He's also a "Salmon of Knowledge," for better or for worse.
  132. Mulbin. This notable replicator of rockets also has an absurdly awesome 1960's-style simpit project which he's working on diligently. Look it up if you haven't already!
  133. ScriptKitt3h. None yet!
  134. CaptRobau. None yet!
  135. Wooks. A noted YouTuber, perhaps best known for driving a rover around planet Kerbin over the course of many months. Wooks has also created some great challenges and nice craft.
  136. KSK. The stories that KSK weaves are simply fantastic. This great Fan-Works-goer also loves to help out new writers as they strive to become as good as him.
  137. pTrevTrevs. None yet!
  138. nli2work. This "Geriatric 3D Artist" with an impressive beard is a modder and frequent poster here on the Forum!
  139. Meithan. None yet!
  140. Diazo. None yet!
  141. Nibb31. None yet!
  142. Ravenchant. A 'Mad Scientist in Training,' Ravenchant is famous for making opinions known, creating great mission reports, and even creating textures for parts.
  143. Jack. None yet!
  144. Crzyrndm. None yet!
  145. taniwha. None yet!
  146. allmhuran. A creator of some very nice historical and modern-day craft replicas, allmhuran is a great builder and a nice Forum-goer in general.
  147. Master. None yet!
  148. MeCripp. None yet!
  149. CalculusWarrior. None yet!
  150. toadicus. None yet!
  151. Kryten. None yet!
  152. Cydonian. None yet!
  153. Aethon. None yet!
  154. Laie. None yet!
  155. WooDzor. None yet!

Why did you wait till I nearly finished the update to do this. .-.

If you get the program working great with no problems, send it to me so I can update the list every weekend.

Why did you wait till I nearly finished the update to do this. .-.

If you get the program working great with no problems, send it to me so I can update the list every weekend.

I didn't think of it until about 11 pm last night when I was trying to sleep :P I wish I had thought of it weeks ago, but alas. It'll make keeping things up to date easier at least!

Any requests, btw? I've fixed the "names with spaces" bug on my end and am trying to make a small config file that lets you set a few things. You'll still have to do a bit of formatting on your end, but not nearly as much as doing it all manually.

Do you want the names to link to their profiles? It'll require extracting one more piece of info from the search results, but that wouldn't be too hard to do.

I didn't think of it until about 11 pm last night when I was trying to sleep :P I wish I had thought of it weeks ago, but alas. It'll make keeping things up to date easier at least!

Any requests, btw? I've fixed the "names with spaces" bug on my end and am trying to make a small config file that lets you set a few things. You'll still have to do a bit of formatting on your end, but not nearly as much as doing it all manually.

Do you want the names to link to their profiles? It'll require extracting one more piece of info from the search results, but that wouldn't be too hard to do.

Yes please. I was gonna do that manually at some point. :0.0:

If you can get names as links, that would be great. I wonder if you could put profile images. But then it would be cluttered. Hmm. Maybe not profile pictures.

Thanks a bunch for doing this though. :D

Thanks a bunch for doing this though. :D

My pleasure! It's good practice for me using C# outside of modding :) I'll add links in right away.

Edit: Profile pictures would be hard. I'd have to grab them a different way since they're not returned in the member list search. I'm not sure Squad would take too kindly to me writing a bot that scours the forum quite that much. Though it's really no different from a search engine scouring the forum.

Edited by magico13

My pleasure! It's good practice for me using C# outside of modding :) I'll add links in right away.

Edit: Profile pictures would be hard. I'd have to grab them a different way since they're not returned in the member list search. I'm not sure Squad would take too kindly to me writing a bot that scours the forum quite that much. Though it's really no different from a search engine scouring the forum.

It would cause clutter anyways. (especially moderators) so don't worry about profile pictures. :)

Whenever you get it done, send it to me and tell me how it works, and you'll get a big thank you shoutout in the OP. :D

It would cause clutter anyways. (especially moderators) so don't worry about profile pictures. :)

Whenever you get it done, send it to me and tell me how it works, and you'll get a big thank you shoutout in the OP. :D

Nearly finished (with the first release at least). Tell me if this is looking good (and everyone else, please point out any errors if you see them!)

Hmm, I'm not sure if you can color url's :/ Anyone know how to do that?

14. Yukon0009. Formerly Majorjim's Apprentice, this great builder is now a self-proclaimed Weavy Geapons Huy, and a builder of great historic rocket replicas and other neat little craft.
  18. Vanamonde. A great and long-lasting moderator. Apparently, his posts come from inside my house. Who knew?
  23. Mad Rocket Scientist. Well, the name pretty much says it all. Mad Rocket Scientist creates some pretty cool KSP craft of all types.
  42. Cupcake.... No Description Yet!
  43. pandoras kitten. No Description Yet!
  60. Cpt. Kipard. No Description Yet!
  63. RevanCorana. Creator of a number of distinctive and fun KSP craft of all types. "Strut Tamer." (I really should learn to tame my struts too.)
  64. Porkjet. Creator of Spaceplane Plus, a mod that was recently integrated into the official game! Porkjet continues being closely affiliated with SQUAD.
  65. KerrMü. No Description Yet!
  72. Foxster. No Description Yet!
  78. Columbia. No Description Yet!
  79. John FX. Another intelligent poster. I personally enjoyed his graphs on engine performance, though many of his other posts are quite high-quality as well.
  82. Frozen_Heart. No Description Yet!
  91. HarvesteR. KSP Developer who has been fundamental in making the game what it is today. Thanks, HarvesteR!
  93. magico13. Creator of Kerbal Construction Time and other fantastic plugins, magico13 is a notable modder and a friendly community member.
  94. DuoDex. No Description Yet!
  95. Niemand303. This "Tovarisch Moderator" is a creator of several mods, including a great one that depicts the Soyuz spacecraft in-game.
  96. RogueMason. Creator of a great variety of spacecraft and nice craft, RogueMason is also well-known for his great short stories.
  97. landfish2. No Description Yet!
  99. Redshift OTF. Builder of some wonderful sci-fi ships, including the Death Star and a Skylon SSTO concept!
  102. Randazzo. No Description Yet!
  103. Darth Lazarus. Another great craft designer, Darth Lazarus creates beautiful replicas of spacecraft, including the SLS!
  106. clown_baby. No Description Yet!
  109. hellblazer. No Description Yet!
  110. Jon144. No Description Yet!
  111. Jolly_Roger. No Description Yet!
  119. Capt'n Skunky. No Description Yet!
  120. tg626. No Description Yet!
  121. KHTRE. No Description Yet!
  122. Padishar. No Description Yet!
  125. tygoo7. No Description Yet!
  126. ShadowZone. No Description Yet!
  127. eddiew. No Description Yet!
  128. AlphaAsh. No Description Yet!
  129. K^2. No Description Yet!
  133. ScriptKitt3h. No Description Yet!
  134. CaptRobau. No Description Yet!
  137. pTrevTrevs. No Description Yet!
  139. Meithan. No Description Yet!
  140. Diazo. No Description Yet!
  141. Nibb31. No Description Yet!
  143. Jack Wolfe. No Description Yet!
  144. Crzyrndm. No Description Yet!
  145. taniwha. No Description Yet!
  147. Master Tao. No Description Yet!
  148. MeCripp. No Description Yet!
  149. CalculusWarrior. No Description Yet!
  150. toadicus. No Description Yet!
  151. Kryten. No Description Yet!
  152. Cydonian Monk. No Description Yet!
  153. Aethon. No Description Yet!
  154. Laie. No Description Yet!
  155. WooDzor. No Description Yet!

White Bar Members

1. Red Iron Crown. Red Iron Crown is very knowledgeable and likable. Always enlivening conversations, he is fair and well-deserving of the #1 spot. He recently also became a "Common Demoderator," congrats!
  2. regex. This honest and refreshing personality is never afraid to speak his mind, especially about Squad. He's a "Realistic Spacehippie."
  3. sal_vager. Fair and exalted moderator. Sal_vager recently passed the 10,000-post mark, the highest post count of any member of the KSP forums by far!
  4. Overfloater. Creator of gigantic stock SSTOs, "Rocket Bottleer," and all-around good guy. His profile pic is quite mesmerizing.
  5. Cupcake. .. One of the best VTOL builders in KSP, Cupcake...'s builds are always quite nice (and very impressive)... perhaps even more so in 1.0!
  6. Cpt. Kipard. "Ambient occlusion baker," "Resident Curmudgeon," realistic-minded and excellent poster, and creator of several mods.
  7. Zucal. Zucal just joined this March! His meteoric rise to fame was a result of his astoundingly good craft and very clever ideas.
  8. KerrMu. An extraordinarily clever builder, and the person with the highest Reputation-to-post-count ratio in the Light-Green Group. It's absurd, really.
  9. FrozenHeart. This "White Walker" is a great poster, but more importantly, she came up with the name before the movie came out.
  10. Spartwo. An ardent "militarist," Spartwo's military-oriented craft are great for space battles and aesthetically pleasing, too!
  11. Cap'n Skunky. Wonderful guy who left last year and came back recently (yay!). It's always nice to see him around again...
  12. Captain Sierra. Another wonderful poster and helpful member of the community, Captain Sierra is also noted for his neat designs.

Ignore this, testing to see if coloration works outside of spoilers:

NathanKell.

Small thing, can you put a space between "members with X bars" and the first name, and make that text bold and italics? And possibly centered? I would say it's ready to use after that point.

So I will add the descriptions for those who don't have them? And after I do, it'll recognize that and use it next time I run it?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.