[PLUGIN, PART, 0.17] Bigtrak KSP Edition v.30 Liltrak

chickenplucker

I have done that with little-to-no success. I have even switched ships with the keyboard shortcuts and it won't let me go to the space center or end a flight in another vessel's control, either.

If you're using MechJeb 1.9.1, there's currently a problem with decoupled parts with this version. It can get the game stuck and making it impossible to get bat to the space center, of ending the flight. Try without MechJeb, or go back to version 1.9, until 1.9.2 comes out.

This is the .23 version, make sure not to overwrite the new Bigtrak stuff if you want working hatches. http://www.rustedjunk.com/crap/KSP_Bigtrak_v.23.zip

I'm poking around at getting Cart 1.34.1 working but it seems to not want to compile, I think it may be missing a referance but I'm not sure. The Assembly-CSharp.dll and UnityEngine.dll that I used before per Tosh's notes in the source readme don't seem to be all its looking for. I'll keep playing with it when I have time but it could take a bit of work. Coding for me is like being drunk and trying to walk home, eventually you get there but you can't remember how.

I'm poking around at getting Cart 1.34.1 working but it seems to not want to compile, I think it may be missing a referance but I'm not sure. The Assembly-CSharp.dll and UnityEngine.dll that I used before per Tosh's notes in the source readme don't seem to be all its looking for. I'll keep playing with it when I have time but it could take a bit of work. Coding for me is like being drunk and trying to walk home, eventually you get there but you can't remember how.

How's it coming chicken? :)

(sorry for asking again, but i really want the trak's to work again because the cartcommand made my other plugin a bit.. wonky.)

Also, i really like your avatar, it suits your name. :D

Progress is pretty much stopped right now :( Heading up to spend the weekend playing around on some sand dunes and have been feverishly rushing to put a new engine/transmission in the truck for the trip and won't have time to play around with updating the plugin until I get back. Well, if it rains I may bust out my laptop and poke at it some more.

Free time has been at a premium lately and I'm really hoping that things slowdown soon.

Thanks for the complement on the avatar, its very... chickenish :)

I'm not using the mod at the moment, the lag is terrible, 1fps, when I get a BigTrak or LilTrak near another craft. I'll have to do some testing to see what's going on. I think it might be a conflict with parts that use cart.dll on the other crafts.

I think it might be a carts and bigtrak plugin conflict, they both define the same classes both of which are slightly different, I think I have a solution to fix both carts and bigtrak but its just finding the time and motivation to sit down and do it (I'm thinking one universal plugin that covers both bigtrak and existing carts at once)

Request: In previous versions you've included lights. In version 3.0 they're gone. Please add them again because they're mighty usefull as landing lights.

They're in the "Old Version of Bigtrak" linked in the first post. I imagine they'll be included once everything else gets straightened out with the new version.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.