Testing = no work

puppy1305

as usual i was starting a new career and then doing the first few missions and i went to test some parts because it's easy money especially the ones which say you have to be landed.

however as all the other times i can't get it to work.

the contract conditions are all ticked but when i right click on the part i don't see the option of "test part" or whatever it might say.

is this because i haven't taken off then landed or is it because my game is badly broken and all the test missions for me (or you) are impossible and just block up the mission screen.

i did. the mission was to test the lvt 45 landed at kerbin so i stuck the engine under a capsule. launched. i tried testing i didn't work. i then staged but still i couldn't test still. also that mechanic makes it very hard to test decouplers.

I had a bug with testing an KR-1x2 suborbital. the standard test button during burn did not work, then I tried to stage it but it did also not work.

Then all my contracts disappeared, the standard explore eve and duna came back at once, I lost a lot of high profile contracts but saved the penalty on it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.