Where to find contract parameters?

So far I've had fun playing the career with the contracts. However the fact that some contracts require you to be going a certain speed makes it a little difficult for me. I'd like to remove the speed restrictions from the contracts but I cannot find the file with them in and there appears to be no option. Does anybody know where this file is kept?

Might as well just give yourself unlimited science/rep/funds if you want to cheese it.

I can get three to four contracts completed in one launch with enough planning and I'm sure you can do it too (record is five: landed at kerbin engine test, in flight engine act, sub orbital decoupler act, parachute act, test at splashdown for 800ish science in total).

Otherwise, be more picky about which contracts you accept. Decline those you know you won't do and hope for some better contracts.

P.S. I think the contract instance is integrated in the file for the career you run. Never looked into it.

Testing contracts are best handled by 100% recoverable test ships that you have control over the rocket to reach the test requirements. If not, combine the test with a specific mission to get the most bang for the bucks invested. If you accept escape testing, combine several of those contracts together or be sure that you have fuel left to reverse course for recovery.

Only accept contracts that offer returns that will offset the investment such as unlocking a useful part early to give you an edge on performing an exploration contract, lots of science, etc...

Contracts requiring parts testing at a certain speed at a certain altitude is best tested with the plane.

You'll get enough parts to build a basic jet plane quite fast. Build one. Attach a part or few at once. Perform maneuvers at sky. Land at KSP and recover 100%.

The whole point of the contracts is to work out how to build a craft or rocket that'll get you the speed you need at the height required.

I've had a thread kicking around just for people solutions on various contracts - its a little thin on the ground but I'll keep adding to it until someone notices :D

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/92717-Contract-Solutions-%28stock-plus-Fine-Print-Mod%29

and I managed 11 contracts in one mission (not blowing my own trumpet!) it took a lot of planning and quite a few attempts but I managed to achieve it and had lots of fun doing it too:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/95364-All-The-Contracts!-11-contracts-1-mission

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.