Any way to use the RCS thrusters without enabling RCS mode?

Yeah, but it isn\'t immediately obvious what the translation keys are -- perhaps that ought to be covered in the flight tutorial?

It probably will. Remember this is a very early state of the game. The tutorial has remained practically unchanged since the first public releases.

I think that what he is asking for is if it\'s possible to use RCS while the ASAS module is active but with it not messing around with them.

I apologize for my English.

Yes, I agree with you gjrud. ASAS tends to waste RCS fuel by jittering back and forth.

It would be nice to restrict ASAS from using RCS for rotation, but still let me use RCS for translation. I usually prefer ASAS only use engine gimbals, winglets, or SAS gyros. However it shouldn\'t be like this all the time; some rockets need RCS just to go straight.

By the time I want RCS for maneuvering, those thrusters are way overpowered for rotation anyway.

Yes, I\'m fairly certain he was asking for how to use RCS without ASAS interference. Well, RCS is the 'R' key, and SAS is the T or (is it F for temporary?) key.

But yeah, perhaps ASAS should be cut off from RCS at least while the player is manually directing RCS?