Community Mun Base 2.0

Looks like my ship was afflicted by the reappearing strut bug... :(

Let\'s just say that it is an antenna or something. :D

You have to tell me now you strutted stuff sideways with a stock ship!~

Apolagise Guys, but I have been really busy the past few days.

Awaras, thank you for using you inititive can you please post your updated Persistance File, an I will add it too my Post.

From then we will continue with Khyron42.

Apolagise Guys, but I have been really busy the past few days.

Awaras, thank you for using you inititive can you please post your updated Persistance File, an I will add it too my Post.

From then we will continue with Khyron42.

It is attached to one of my previous posts (the one that says 'Well, I have gone ahead and landed my ship...')

*Note that, while the ship is fully stock, you need modded parts to help you create it, so I guess I\'m walking a thin line between stock and modded...

Can you just make sure that your ship can be opened and read (if not rebuilt) by someone with a completely stock system? Thanks!

Can you just make sure that your ship can be opened and read (if not rebuilt) by someone with a completely stock system? Thanks!

Blond moment - Thanks for the Link.

My original Post has now been updated.

It is attached to one of my previous posts (the one that says 'Well, I have gone ahead and landed my ship...')

I just loaded the Persistance file, to snap Hi-Res Pictures (1900x1200) an it loaded just fine with (KSP 14.4)

Khyron42 its now your go.

EDIT: Caesar15 + MC3Craze. Please feel free to request another flight. At which point you will be put at the End of the list.

I thought the latest KSP build was 0.14.4, and not 0.14.3 as stated in the OP.

The Stock Base, only works with KSP 14.4

(I have tested this Fact, an updated the rules.)

Viewing the Modded Base rules, indicate its still KSP 14.3

(At Time of posting.) I havent tested it...

It\'s kinda sad, no one wants to do the modded base anymore.

Come on guys role up, Book your Flight. An adventure awaits brave Kerbols.

Trbinsc, I\'d like to book a flight to the Modded Base.

(I now feel dirty!) Point me to the nearest shower.

PS- Can I fly a stock craft? 8)

Sing me up for the modded community base.

I\'ll probably try to fly something there tomorrow.

Sing? You can sing all you want!

Just keep the noise to an acceptable level, back there.

PS: you mean 'sign'

Slow day at work for me!

+ Deprived of playing KSP. :(

The Stock Base, only works with KSP 14.4

(I have tested this Fact, an updated the rules.)

Viewing the Modded Base rules, indicate its still KSP 14.3

(At Time of posting.) I havent tested it...

Come on guys role up, Book your Flight. An adventure awaits brave Kerbols.

Trbinsc, I\'d like to book a flight to the Modded Base.

(I now feel dirty!) Point me to the nearest shower.

PS- Can I fly a stock craft? 8)

Yes you can fly a stock craft if you want, but it might look out of place. And the nearest shower is probably in the nearest bathroom.

I\'ve spent the last two days in bed with fever and... digestive problems. %^&%$ India.

Making my run now.

---

The SS Dependable has landed.

1UQxE.png

(Full image gallery)

if the lag from too many craft gets big for people after a while, should we set up Mun Base Beta down on the crater floor itself?

Wonderful work Khyron42, an hope your feeling better!

SS Dependable is a lovely looking ship, might I say.

An the size of the lifter stage. 8)

PS: Would you like to book another flight?

I agree, with regards Lag.

If Laptop users experiance Lag, please inform me. I will then seriously consider landing at Bravo Landing Zone.

Bravo Landing Zone\'s Position is unknown at this time. (Recommendations, are welcome at this time.)

Updating Original Post Now:

God, Its now your go.

That is a truly beautiful lander, khyron :)

Regarding the site for Bravo landing zone, I strongly suggest It be near one of them munoliths some people have discovered. It would just be so cool to have one in the center of all our landers :D Would also give kind of a reason for the Kerbals setting up base there, namely to figure out where the hell this thing came from and who put it there. In the longer term, we could set up our next bases around the other munoliths. In case no one knows what I\'m talking about, you can read it here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=9585.0

Thanks for the compliments - I didn\'t think it was that special, just big. I considered making the outer ring of tanks drop tanks, but decided to just keep them for wider footing :)

Sign me up for another run at the stock base.

modded base works with 14.4

anyways

here\'s my sfs

i kiiiinda landed, but they\'re not coming back...

bace

c7 experimental

c7 original

novapunch

downunder

my lander is the pile of debris about a mile away from the main base.

also

make sure to get a picture of the puddle of debris =P

Hey everybody, God here. I will try to get my run in today, I am leaving tomorrow morning for the weekend and won\'t be back until late Sunday. Should be easy enough, but I can never land close enough to the base :(

Hey everybody, God here. I will try to get my run in today, I am leaving tomorrow morning for the weekend and won\'t be back until late Sunday. Should be easy enough, but I can never land close enough to the base :(

Hi God.

The Base is close to the equator, so not too much manuvering/orbit changes is needed (If you leave KSC, Due East).

In worst case scenario, pilot a large craft, to carry enough fuel for multiply Mun Landings, an Bunny hop to the base.

I done that a few times in my early Mun Landings, was wanderful way to train, an teach me better craft control. :D

Please try your best, an if still unsuccesful, by the time you have to leave, let us know.

That way, the next pilot on the flight list can go, an your welcome to retry once you return (Because you informed us, of your time restraints in advance.)

Thanks for the compliments - I didn\'t think it was that special, just big. I considered making the outer ring of tanks drop tanks, but decided to just keep them for wider footing :)

Sign me up for another run at the stock base.

Only a compliment, where it is due! A very good design. 8)

Adding you now!

Sorry guys I haven\'t been able to play KSP due to some complications (not with the game itself) but I will be able to play monday. If feel like I need to be booted to the bottom of the list, go ahead.. I\'ve only been waiting for a month to go and now I can\'t XD

Sorry guys I haven\'t been able to play KSP due to some complications (not with the game itself) but I will be able to play monday. If feel like I need to be booted to the bottom of the list, go ahead.. I\'ve only been waiting for a month to go and now I can\'t XD

Thanks God, for letting me know.

I\'ll slot you in again in first available slot, once you return From your break.

Under the Terms of Rule:

6. As long as an attempt has been made, pilots may request further time, to succesful land.

Just dropping by to say that I love what\'s happening on the stock base! Also, I like the idea of the Bravo site being around a munolith.

Thank you. :)

Are you a laptop user? Having Lag issues with the latest Persistance File?

I like the idea too of Bravo LZ been at a Monolith, but I haven\'t found one on the Mun yet.

Any one know the co-ordinates to one? (Pictures please)

Gojira it\'s now your go

Please see my original post for the latest Persistance File.