Community Mun Base 2.0

\

Thank you. :)

Are you a laptop user? Having Lag issues with the latest Persistance File?

I like the idea too of Bravo LZ been at a Monolith, but I haven\'t found one on the Mun yet.

Any one know the co-ordinates to one? (Pictures please)

I am not a laptop user, however, my rig is not the best in terms of performance. I\'m waiting until my turn to play the file, but I have had issues with two craft too close to each other before. I also have a flight out looking for a munolith, and will send you pictures of the location should I find one.

I was just practicing with the lander I was going to land next for the stock base, and instead of touching down on the surface of the mun, it just sank right through it. Can anyone help? Anyone know why this happens? I had another craft landed on the surface just fine. I have a theory that it may be because I built my lander in an older version of ksp and it was not able to land on the munar surface of the 14.4 update. Some pictures are attached.

I was just practicing with the lander I was going to land next for the stock base, and instead of touching down on the surface of the mun, it just sank right through it. Can anyone help? Anyone know why this happens? I had another craft landed on the surface just fine. I have a theory that it may be because I built my lander in an older version of ksp and it was not able to land on the munar surface of the 14.4 update. Some pictures are attached.

I saw a post that suggests this can happen with the detail turned down too low.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=10483.msg159151#msg159151

Apotheosist, I had this with the Baker from the white monkey pack, I landed on really low ground and the thing sank, I edited the altitude to get it out of the ground but it sank again.

This was back in 0.14.experimental3, I ended up having to fly it back to kerbin after another altitude hack, there just seemed to be no collision with the ground and I had no control over it while it was buried.

I guess you can try landing it somewhere else, that would show it\'s not the lander at fault.

so im back off holiday, and turns out i made it back in time for my landing ;) could you keep me on the list please? thank you if you do ;D

I have kept you on the list! Hope you had a good holiday...

Due to Gojira missing his/her flight window, the Stock Base Flight List is moving on...

sting_auer, Its now your turn.

Please see my original post, for all the latest details, an the Persistance file...

I\'m working on it right now! I had a working ship, but something didn\'t save properly so now I need to remake it ;_;

I\'ll have it done ASAP

Thank you, for your enthusiasm!

If only certain other members on the list, got stuck in when it was there turn!

Have fun! 8)

SOrry, I need to drop out :(

I need to get caught up on some schoolwork and I\'m sick, so I just can\'t get a ship made to make it. Sorry!

Thanks Sting_auer.

I am sorry you cant find the time. PS: I am sick too. :(

Would you like me to add you again, at the end of the list for another try?

God, Its now your go.

Please see my original post for details an the latest persistance file.

Seanoog, did you get that question I sent you about the base rules?

No I didn\'t.

Certainly not in my PM Inbox, or did you post it in this thread, an I missed it?

What\'s on your mind? Please send it too me by PM. :)

Thanks Sting_auer.

I am sorry you cant find the time. PS: I am sick too. :(

Would you like me to add you again, at the end of the list for another try?

God, Its now your go.

Please see my original post for details an the latest persistance file.

if I find the time to design a new ship, I\'ll let you know ^_^.

Hi trbinsc, I\'d like to try landing the Hope shuttle at the Mod base, I may have to fly the mission separately then copy/paste it in but I think it\'d still be worth it to have a cool looking spaceplane landed on the Mun.

HHHHUUUUUUURRRR I will work on a rocket. except all my rockets have been deleted. so I will borrow one from the spacecraft exchange. I will have my save up soon!

Edit: nope.avi I can\'t seem to get my KSP to work, even though this computer is a lot better than my previous one. Anyone know why my KSP won\'t load any further than this?

http://imgur.com/sz1KY

the loading text is flashing but the bar wont move any further than 'advSasModule'

Possibly a bad file, try re-downloading the game and extract to a new directory, I have had some parts load slow but never stock parts, and I tried the ion gun thing when it was faulty, it wouldn\'t load at all.

If you can get it working on another PC you can copy the game over, it\'s having trouble building the mesh, actually maybe if you deleted the mesh folder for the ASAS it\'d work then.

Oi, what\'s this doing down there on page 2? Get back up there!

I did a test run just now against the most current save - you definitely want to be at a hover around 200m when everything comes off of rails, but the lag was bearable once everything loaded. Might be time to find another site if we get one or two more complicated landers, though.

Oi, what\'s this doing down there on page 2? Get back up there!

I did a test run just now against the most current save - you definitely want to be at a hover around 200m when everything comes off of rails, but the lag was bearable once everything loaded. Might be time to find another site if we get one or two more complicated landers, though.

Have to agree. It\'s unacceptable that the Stock Community Mun Base 2.0, falls too page 2...

As long as its not on Page 3. ;)

I also flew a mission with the Persistance file, with a large craft (APOLLO 2) in preparation for my turn, an had a massive 30 second hang, while it took all craft off rails..

Definitely think its time for Landing Zone Bravo:

1. Mun Monoleth, but I haven\'t found one.

2. South Pole Crator.

3. Suggestions welcome.

Success! I got it to work! Thanks everyone

Any progress God?

As where waiting on your updated Persistance file.

I\'d love to grab a slot for the stock base. Is it ok if I start a second Mun Base in a rather interesting place (I\'m not thinking of a munolith, just so you know)?

It\'s somewhat more difficult and requires a little more Delta V to get there, and landing can be painful, but it\'s a really nice area.

Does anyone know what\'s happening with the Mod base?

I PM\'d trbinsc but no answer and no updates on his post either, maybe he\'s really busy but I hoped to have another go.

I think he is on holidays/working.

An stated he would dedicate less time too the Modded Base.

It is still active with roster of waiting flights.

So please just be patient, an wait for him to reply.

I\'d love to grab a slot for the stock base. Is it ok if I start a second Mun Base in a rather interesting place (I\'m not thinking of a munolith, just so you know)?

It\'s somewhat more difficult and requires a little more Delta V to get there, and landing can be painful, but it\'s a really nice area.

I\'ll happily add you once I am home. (Hate editing posts on my phone)

Can you please post Your Persistance file with landed craft, at proposed LZ Bravo.

+ some screen shots.

I strongly consider it. Thanks.

Recruitment Garbage Drive.

Flight Requests For Stock Community Mun Base, are welcome from ALL Members...

Adventures Explosions await ALL Bravo Captains.