FIXED! My Most Accurate SR-71 Blackbird Yet!

I still don't understand why it is so hard to embed at least 1 pic in the main post? No pics, no clicks.

If you have problems I'll just guide you.

1. Go to imgur.com

2. Log in with facebook/google/whatever

3. Upload your screenshot using one of the methods there(drag and drop, select etc.)

4. Open the uploaded screenie

5. Look for the BBcode link(that's what it's called)

6. Paste that in your post.

I'm not very inclined on using your methods. I use Dropbox, that's what I'm comfortable with. That's what the Dropbox icons are there for, I EMBEDDED links in those to the craft, and images, too. So please just drop it.

I really hope you do not mind me fiddling with your craft but i had nothing else to do and your craft was sitting in my SPH :P

Hope you like it (KSP really does make it hard to get the wings of planes looking good when you make them 3d)

Feel free to claim it as yours because its not my craft thats for sure :)

http://www./download/ku24yuu5u7j7ls2/SR-71+Blackbird.craft

aw6NRGC.jpg

s4VCkrp.jpg

kzu3AJi.jpg

I really hope you do not mind me fiddling with your craft but i had nothing else to do and your craft was sitting in my SPH :P

Hope you like it (KSP really does make it hard to get the wings of planes looking good when you make them 3d)

Feel free to claim it as yours because its not my craft thats for sure :)

http://www./download/ku24yuu5u7j7ls2/SR-71+Blackbird.craft

http://i.imgur.com/aw6NRGC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/s4VCkrp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kzu3AJi.jpg

Aw. I appreciate your honesty. Thank you for keeping the majority of it the way it was. I'll see if it has better control, mine tended to be a LITTLE wobbly in the upper atmos. If I may, we could possibly collaborate both our ideas? We'd make a pretty formidable team. FalconCopter K.K. Enterprises, ©ROFLOLOL, possibly?

Let me know if you have a better company name in mind. We could make some marvelous replicas, and some pretty cool contraptions!

Aw. I appreciate your honesty. Thank you for keeping the majority of it the way it was. I'll see if it has better control, mine tended to be a LITTLE wobbly in the upper atmos. If I may, we could possibly collaborate both our ideas? We'd make a pretty formidable team. FalconCopter K.K. Enterprises, ©ROFLOLOL, possibly?

Let me know if you have a better company name in mind. We could make some marvelous replicas, and some pretty cool contraptions!

Sure man if you want to i am easy, We will work something out soon.

i have yet to take that into the upper atmosphere, it does lift a lot better than it used to (i think the control surfaces all around the plane were causing problems)

i did have to clip parts into the rear to bring the CoL back behind the CoM and take fuel out of the middle tanks, but it does look a fair bit neater :) i also moved all of the struts to connect internally, because pretty factor.

on a side note i could not get it to take off nearly as neatly as you had your craft taking off, i believe that may be the sr-71 gear placement though

Edited by Roflcopterkklol

If you want, I can make our company logo. I'll send you a copy of it, and we could apply it to our signatures. I'll get to work on it in Illustrator CS6, for scaleable quality.

Go for it, i whipped mine up on paint one day in 5 seconds when i was bored lol

Edit:

have your black bird cruising at 20km now, flies beautifully in the upper atmosphere, can fly it without SAS up there so that says a lot :)

Going to make it an air hogger, ill give you an updated link in a second.

Edited by Roflcopterkklol

Mine KSP says that it is incompatible?? Whaat?

Oy. Those KWRocketry struts know how to hide well. I'm dreadfully sorry about your issue. I'm going to need to Take KW out of my modlist and rework my Blackbird yet again. I'll try and see if I can find any other stragglers.

I'm not very inclined on using your methods. I use Dropbox, that's what I'm comfortable with. That's what the Dropbox icons are there for, I EMBEDDED links in those to the craft, and images, too. So please just drop it.

90% of forum users use imgur to embed images for the comfort of, well, forum users who don't want to go to a separate link after already having to click on your thread. For Christ's sake is it that hard to do that for You? I suggest you just drop it and do it like everyone else. And plz stop acting like a fancy-pants.Edit: your sig says that Neil's speech never included an "a", but in fact, if you did some research you would've found out that Neil did pronounce the "a", but it was barely comprehensible and was found after passing the recording through numerous filters.

Edited by SpaceXray

90% of forum users use imgur to embed images for the comfort of, well, forum users who don't want to go to a separate link after already having to click on your thread. For Christ's sake is it that hard to do that for You? I suggest you just drop it and do it like everyone else. And plz stop acting like a fancy-pants.Edit: your sig says that Neil's speech never included an "a", but in fact, if you did some research you would've found out that Neil did pronounce the "a", but it was barely comprehensible and was found after passing the recording through numerous filters.

I can act however I want. Go troll someone else. Also, the bracketed "a" in the quote is used to substitute or insert dialogue of your own, it's basic composition. Now please leave, before the moderators have a hissy fit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.