General Purpose Tweakable Tanks

I suggest making a tank of every size (tiny, small, mk2, mk3, radial mounted ect) that can contain every type of fuel (monopropellant, xenon, oxidizer ect) in various combinations ot at once. These parts would have a total capacity in which you could use tweakables to scale the fuel amounts up and down. For example, a small fuel tank may have a capacity of 100. You may put in 40 liquid fuel points, 50 oxidizer points, and 10 xenon points into it for your hybrid glider.

Would this work at all? Or would it be too complicated or limited by the engine?

(Disclaimer: Yes I know, different fuels have different densities, and I know that different fuels will be overpowered and underpowered in the tanks, such as monopropellant because of its high value. For example, a tiny tank of monopropellant contains fifty points, where a similar size xenon tank holds 700. The developers could work around that problem by making different fuels take up different capacities in a total capacity number. There may be crazy decimals so they may round it off to the nearest tenth or something. It may work though.)

Edited by HamShanky
Changed density to value.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.