KSP RAM Saver

What I find a bit ridiculous how upset some people are.

This app does nothing harmful and doesn't cost anything. Sure, perhaps he could've chosen a more appropriate name for it, as example "KSP_OpenGlEnabler" - (Memory Footprint Reduction) or so.

Modders should actually be thankful, especially the ones who make a drama about the 64bit version. We all know some people keep struggling with apparently incredibly easy tasks, some don't even see how it's possible to drag a folder under GameData into the KSP GameData folder...

Give them an exe (who doesn't know how to open one?) that enables OpenGL -> tada, memory footprint reduced -> perhaps no longer a need to use the 64bit version -> less annoyed modders due to 64bit bug reports.

In my eyes, all modders who have a problem with the 64bit version, but nonetheless complain about this application, are just making themselves look ridiculous.

Edited by slumpie

The field of shame..

Oh my goodness, I just read through that thread..

and I remember getting an infraction for the question "having a bad day?"

That was too offensive back in the day..

Now all of those aggressive, insulting and intentionally offending comments - am I still on KSP or allready at fox news?

Don't the forum rules apply to outspoken hate and aggression?

Since irony is not allowed, the question seems valid.

What a man does, defines who he is - said someone sometimes.

Bad thing if you happen to spill your "opinions" online for all to see hahah

Yup - many good man lost much believability on this field of shame.

*freedome of speech warning, no infraction aplicable, I may have an opinion mods!!!!*

That kerbal stuff removed it is an other shock I wont stomach that soon.. - it's disgusting.

Obviousely a new community needs some management skills to combat curse..

It is questionable if such - I dare to say it - smallminded actions help with that.

*end of freedome of speech warning, no infraction aplicable, I may have an opinion mods!!!!*

Let me guess - for the "smallminded" I'll get an infraction anyway now - right Sir Whatever?

:-P Be my guest - it would proofe my point.

Now on topic..

Since it's intended for windows only, I would have made a .bat file..

but ignore me - I'm using 64 anyways..

Have a pleasant day everyone - :-)

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.