What Are You Planning/Hoping To Do In KSP In The Near Future?

michaelsteele3

I am currently building a super big secret base on moho that's so secret that you don't even know that it exists. You only know that Kerbals are sometimes just send to space and are never seen again.... They do experiments I tell you!

Definitely formulating my plans for the Kethane Space Program, where the only fuel I use is from refining kethane. My idea is that I'll build a "Kethane Starter Pack" with a full big kethane tank, a converter, and other needed ancillaries, and park that near the launchpad. That will fuel the initial rockets that I need to bootstrap my mining operations.

Finally, actually, make a fighter that meets my performance ideals.

Problem is that the center of mass of the fuel and the center of mass of the payload bay needs to be at the same spot has the center of mass of everything else.

And the problem with that is that the engines are big heavy things that are near the back of the plane, whilst the cockpit is not so big, nor very heavy, not enough to counterbalance the engines, so I end up making the cockpit on a very long thin lever.

A Mun base, capable of sustaining 4 Kerbals indefinably with no resupplies (this part is done), and 8 Kerbals for a decade or two (this part is not fully complete yet). This is all leading up to a Duna base (and Laythe later on). I also have a few space stations planned.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.