The InterKerbalian Space Station! (InterStellar shuttle included!)

FluX7

The InterKerbalian Space Station (IKSS) is in a low orbit of Eeloo. It has science capacity and can house up to 36 Kerbals. It even has an Interplanetary Shuttle on one of it's docking ports. 6 large orange fuel tanks on the other end (not visible) for refueling.

The main reason for the IKSS is (my dream at the moment) that when new solar systems are introduced this will act as a forward base for refuelling. Hope you guys like it! Alot of effort put into it.dH3VU95.jpg

Hey Flux nice station - is that the shuttle on the far side of the station? Those big engines seem like a bit overkill :P

I'm not so sure about stock interstellar systems, but have a look at this mod. In a way it's the next best thing.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/97865-0-25-Kerbal-Warp-Drive!-Procedurally-generated-systems-from-a-seed-you-choose!

Hey Flux nice station - is that the shuttle on the far side of the station? Those big engines seem like a bit overkill :P

I'm not so sure about stock interstellar systems, but have a look at this mod. In a way it's the next best thing.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/97865-0-25-Kerbal-Warp-Drive!-Procedurally-generated-systems-from-a-seed-you-choose!

Hehe, the engines are kind of an overkill but as I said, maybe in the future there will be other systems so thats what the shuttle is for :P Also this is only half of the station the other part is consistent of fuel and even more solar panels as well as storage and hitchiker module thingys.

Also I do have a warp drive mod that lets you go FTL. I have a special Anti-Matter mining station in an high orbit around Moho, maybe ill post a picture of that to!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.