Survey on Reusable vs Expendable Launch Vehicles

B787_300

I would appreciate your help in completing a survey for a class. I am conducting a Survey on Reusable vs Expendable Launch vehicles for my Technical Communications class. The Survey is not long.

http://goo.gl/forms/xN6ujp8pvm

Thank you very much. and i would appreciate you not discussing the survey in the comments.

Edited by B787_300

Some of both... i can match the answers up and see how close you are to the Real Values over the entire survey and if you are with in +-1sigma then you fall into the know a good bit about space, and outside of that i can write about the general publics ignorance :)

The probability of people frequenting this forum know quite a bit about the topic already and your survey will be quite a bit biased towards knowing more than the average person.. Have you also posted it in other areas as well? Enough to offset the knowledge here?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.