New Fan Shirt!

TannerBJ

The Shirt Design!

ksp-helmet-t-shirt_design.png

I created t-shirts featuring the above decal I made, which are available at:

(Just Helmet Design) http://juedeman.spreadshirt.com/space-helmet-t-shirt-A100031960/customize/color/2

(Helmet with Quote on Back) http://juedeman.spreadshirt.com/space-helmet-t-shirt-with-back-quote-A100039436/customize/color/2

What do you guys think of the shirt, price, etc? Should I make more? Is there an audience for this kind of stuff here?

Edited by TannerBJ

I love it! :D

Would suggest a SQUAD and Kerbal Space Program logo, plus a black and white image of the Mun crash scene at startup on the back.

Like a how industry shirts have sponsors on the back? Huh, that would be cool! I would need to contact SQUAD to see if using their logo would be acceptable, but I may end up doing that on my shirts in the future!

No Squad-created art was used to make it, it was all done by hand, and because it doesn't have any logos on it right now, there isn't anything that I can outright see that infringes on SQUAD's creative rights. I'll contact them before I attempt to put their logo on anything though.

No Squad-created art was used to make it, it was all done by hand, and because it doesn't have any logos on it right now, there isn't anything that I can outright see that infringes on SQUAD's creative rights. I'll contact them before I attempt to put their logo on anything though.

Well in that case SQUAD probably has nothing to lose! It would be yet another way to get the public interested in the game.

I would probably get one of these, even more so if the other images were added.

(oooh, could you stick one of those Retro KSP flag/logo things on there? Maybe on the sleeve?)

Vt9hiwG.png

Eh, I'd still like that KSP badge or the Mun crash scene.

Maybe different shirts? That would be cool too.

If I get enough sales, or even just interest on this first ...., I'll make more. I'll need to come up with more original content though.

Edited by TannerBJ

If you earn money using Squad's copyrighted names and images, you're clearly breaking the law, even if the stuff lacks those things. You simply can't call your stuff "KSP shirt". It's pretty straightforward.

https://www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/eula.php

It's a KSP fanshirt. The images used aren't copyrighted by Squad, I created them. I'm changing the name of the shirt where it's listed, but I can't do that here as I can't delete my own thread.

It's a KSP fanshirt. The images used aren't copyrighted by Squad, I created them. I'm changing the name of the shirt where it's listed, but I can't do that here as I can't delete my own thread.

You can change the name of your own thread. Edit the first post, click "Go Advanced" and then you can edit the title.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.