F16 http://www./download/pdpt368s3bw6prf/1_0_5_F16.craft

The russian replica's

from left to right:

SU27, Mig 21, Foxbat, Sukhoi 47, Mig23, Mig39

ZqNqO8H.png

europa aircraft pack

video showcasing the planes:

download counter for 0.25: 4016 :confused:

if you like my craft give me some love and press the rep button on the bottom left

Edited by soulreaver1981

Airlines of the Americas use Airbus', but it doesn't make them American! I suppose McDonnell Douglas/Boeing licence built them, adding parts suitable for the USAF rather than the RAF, but still. The RAF used Mustangs with Merlins but I wouldn't call them British.

Airlines of the Americas use Airbus', but it doesn't make them American! I suppose McDonnell Douglas/Boeing licence built them, adding parts suitable for the USAF rather than the RAF, but still. The RAF used Mustangs with Merlins but I wouldn't call them British.

okay air craft the american's use/used

thanks the b2 is based of our design but its two wings for more thichness

the sr-71 is not verry stabble and needs asas. but its fast

Yeah the SR-71 is a bugger to make fly well, i do not want to try and make another one lol, for such a small plane i spent a lot of time on mine.

And neat, no doubt you probably went for a bit more realism with the engine power on your spirit bomber :P i kinda made mine hyper sonic which was a bit past the originals capabilities lol

There, much better. Soviet aeronautical technology is sure weird, but it has its own epic stuff too. Too bad it isn't more well known as the impressive feat it was! Consider this: on a "runaway acceleration" in these things, the engines turned into effective ramjets, and they run unchecked until the engines blew up due to it sucking the compressor blades into the combustion chamber, or else when they run out of fuel after pushing the 30mT beast up to Mach 3.2 (clocked over Syria on a recon plane, leaving behind the SAMs launched after it). That was why they were operationally limited to Mach 2.83, the plane landed on melted engines if it went over. :0.0:

Rune. The Foxbat is one of the craziest things that ever flew successfully.

Edited by Rune

There, much better. Soviet aeronautical technology is sure weird, but it has its own epic stuff too. Too bad it isn't more well known as the impressive feat it was! Consider this: on a "runaway acceleration" in these things, the engines turned into effective ramjets, and they run unchecked until the engines blew up due to it sucking the compressor blades into the combustion chamber, or else when they run out of fuel after pushing the 30mT beast up to Mach 3.2 (clocked over Syria on a recon plane, leaving behind the SAMs launched after it). That was why they were operationally limited to Mach 2.83, the plane landed on melted engines if it went over. :0.0:

That some funny information rune.

nice to now.

i hope the engine on my foxbat dont melt ;.;

Hmm...

You know what I want?

A Foxbat with intake precoolers like the SABRE engines.

Although at that point, it wouldn't just be the engines we would need to worry about. The hull may well overheat.

Speaking of which, I wonder what the MiG-31 is capable of in terms of top speed?

Edited by Pds314

Hmm...

You know what I want?

A Foxbat with intake precoolers like the SABRE engines.

Although at that point, it wouldn't just be the engines we would need to worry about. The hull may well overheat.

Speaking of which, I wonder what the MiG-31 is capable of in terms of top speed?

the engine's dont over heet in the game soooo its not really something thats needed :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.