[PLUGIN, PARTS 0.17] Zoxygene (Life Support) mod v0.7.1 (12.09.27)

l00

@ssTALONps: I will, but as EPS is backwards compatible at the top level, which ISRU uses, you should be able to simply upgrade

to EPS v0.3 and use ISRU as it is. It is possible the staging icon will be wrong, but other than that, it should work!

Cheers!

A question that can hopefully be easily answered. I downloaded the most recent version of this mod (0.7.1), which is fantastic overall.

But when i go to the VAB and the Utilities and Scientific tab, the DynaSat Large Zo2 tank, the ZO2 Tank small and the regular solar panels no longer are actionable. It indicates that "this part type isn't available in this version of KSP".

Is there something that i did wrong on the install side, or is there some kind of conflict with another program that i might need to be aware of?

Any help would be appreciated.

I turned all my batteries off with 5 kerbals in a crew tank, and showed no z02 depletion and no dead kerbals after 5 days elapsed time... Something doesnt compute...

make sure, u install zoxygen parts properly! it has 3 parts: zoxy center module (the narrow one), a battery and a solar panel. please notice that if u don't have all the mods updated to 0.17 the mod might may not work properly. big blue batterie have 800 unit cap, one crew consumes 0.0006 unit.

DynaVolt Panel issue

I modded the panels as mentioned in the Folding Panels Guide

The panels turn towards the sun

But theyr behavior i like they are fixed - panels only collect power if i turn the whole ship - and the turning of the panels itself has no influence at all.

any suggestions ?

• 6 months later...
I have difficulty getting this plug in to work. I extracted the files to their directories but when I boot up the game it stops loading as "EPS Large Battery" and the game never boots.

Not only is this mod not supported anymore, but this is a necro of a 6-month old post. The mod probably doesn't work with 0.19. as well, the config files have changed, and electricity is natively supported. Try to look for mods that have the prefix "[0.19]" next time :)

Not sure if this has resurfaced in the forum yet but this is the closest mod that works on 0.19 for me

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/ioncross-crew-support-plugin/

This one works fine with 0.19. I have it since 0.19 is out. Nice addition even so its not that hardcore like some previous life support mods but those have some issues with 0.19.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.