FAR 0.14.3 & MM 2.5.1 can't find drag model??

KSP: 0.25 Windows 32bit

Problem: Load up with FAR & debug menu spits out that it can't find the appropriate drag models

Mods Installed:

1. Ferram Aerospace Research v0.14.3.2

2. Module Manager 2.5.1

Reproduction Steps:

1. Vanilla KSP 0.25 downloaded from steam

2. Copy folder "FerramAerospaceResearch" and file "ModuleManager.2.5.1.dll" to "GameData" folder.

3. Load KSP

4. New Save --> Sandbox Mode

5. Construct the following ship (or any ship really)

---Command Pod Mk1

---RT-10 Solid Fuel Booster

6. Load craft on launch pad

Log File: Here

Game Data Folder

GameData.PNG

Screenshot of in-game debug menu.

FARDebug1.PNG

PC Specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Service Pack 1

8 GB RAM

i5-4570

Is this an issue I should be worried about?

It appears that my rockets travel significantly farther with this error than stock or my .23.5 install with FAR, but that might be apples to oranges. I appreciate any advice and help. Thanks.

~Duck

The only way that could be happening is if somehow, the active FARControlSys is constantly switching between the current vessel and something else, but it's forced to go to the activeVessel, so unless some mod is playing with FlightGlobals.activeVessel there's not much I can do.

All the messages in the log are the way they're supposed to be. Ideally, they would have gotten to adding the one bool I wanted on PartModules that would allow me to flag them as "don't save this one" to avoid log spam, but that didn't happen.

Ferram4

10char

reinstall FAR.

That was my first thought as well, but it brings up the same message. I've tried completely removing KSP from my PC, re-downloading, and then re-installing FAR, but it still hasn't fixed the problem. That's why I'm here, to figure out if there is anything else I could try. Is there anything in vanilla KSP that could have been corrupted causing this or does it have to be a malfunction in one of the two mods?

Also, when I use the FAR debug in the VAB it generates the drag model just fine & can even save it to a .cfg file while still yielding the error on the launchpad.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.