What if A Planet Was inside another And What Would Happen

CG_Kerbin

Large explosions, in all cases.

Except not in KSP; they'd pass through one another harmlessly.

yeah i wish it dint do that

- - - Updated - - -

also sorry why does it have the red text saying animation? i dint add that and i dont want people to be missled

1) What would Happen - exactly what happened in the video, if we're talking in-game...

2) what if it was kerbin - uh, yeah, see answer 1...

3) what if it was earth - not possible... physical matter doesn't behave like in a game... unless you use the RSS mod, in which case, see answer 1...

4) what if it was jool - this is getting a bit repetitive... anything is possible in a game... not everything is possible in real life...

None of this meant negatively/harshly, just thought I would try to answer your questions... :wink:

1) What would Happen - exactly what happened in the video, if we're talking in-game...

2) what if it was kerbin - uh, yeah, see answer 1...

3) what if it was earth - not possible... physical matter doesn't behave like in a game... unless you use the RSS mod, in which case, see answer 1...

4) what if it was jool - this is getting a bit repetitive... anything is possible in a game... not everything is possible in real life...

None of this meant negatively/harshly, just thought I would try to answer your questions... :wink:

no I was nice thank you for your help I was just interested if anybody had any diffrent ideas but anyway thank you

Does any one know how I can get rid of the animation thing?

Edit the post in advanced mode.

Also, as I recall people suggesting before, you could improve your videos by running the captions through Word before adding them.

Edited by Tw1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.