[1.0.4] Mk2 Essentials

JoePatrick1

Awesome work.

Can I request a small monoprop tank. The stock one is good for O-10's but way too big for just RCS. Something the size of your battery there with an appropriate quantity of monoprom would be perfect.

It would be tough for you to just try it has alot don't use ( nuFAR ) ?

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you just wrote.

I mean, does it have any voxelization issues (models), do some parts create negative lift (like B9's procedural wings) and other various issues?

Did you even look at what parts these are ? there no wings no large body parts so really what would it matter ?

The first patches of procedural parts fuel tanks had an issue where they did not voxelize properly, and procedural wings from B9 still have weird aerodynamic behaviour, so now I ask this question for every single part mod.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you just wrote.

I mean, does it have any voxelization issues (models), do some parts create negative lift (like B9's procedural wings) and other various issues?

FAR was just recently updated. What he said was, install it and see, because few people have yet.

The first patches of procedural parts fuel tanks had an issue where they did not voxelize properly, and procedural wings from B9 still have weird aerodynamic behaviour, so now I ask this question for every single part mod.

AFAIK the problems with procedural parts not voxelizing properly is unique to procedural parts, they must send a message that the part's geometry has changed otherwise FAR won't know about it. Static parts shouldn't have any problems with that.

Aww yiss, we're back in business.

Just a recommendation/request, could you make the battery match the fuselage texture more? It kinda breaks the feel of the mk2.

Also, one more part for the Mk2 form factor that no one seems to have made is a radially mountable Mk2 section for side attaching cargo bays and such.

Thank you for the update!

My little contribution, textures converted to DDS format.

Link to Google Drive - Only for next 48h.

>>> Remember to remove the old textures, they have the same names as those converted to a DDS format. <<<

@JoePatrick1

Please use them in the next update, if you want to.

Cheers for those, I forgot that KSP was updated to work with DDS - I'll sort it for the next update (hopefully within the next couple of days) including a Mk2 radial point as suggested by Nothalogh above.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.