Asteroids missing

Hey guys,

i am playing KSP (0.25) for a while now and having a question regarding the asteroids.

Some time ago (after the asteroid update) i noticed some unknown objects around kerbin but was busy with my jool mission at this time. Now after completing my jool exploration i wanted to play around with asteroids but couldnt find a single one in the tracking station?!

I tried to time accelerate in ordner to find asteroids which only appear on specific positions on the orbit and i tried to launch a new game (science, career and sandbox) but still no asteroids. I even launched several vessels into different orbits (around kerbin) in the hope that they would detect asteroids in same way.

But all attemps fail. This is why i am locking for help here in this forum. Does anyone have an idea how i could get my asteroids back?

thx in advance.

(no native english speaker, so you have to excuse my mistakes)

Inside your stock GameData folder should be two subfolders: Squad and NASAmission. The Squad folder contains most of the stock parts and modules. The NASAmission folder contains anything related to the ARM pack e.g. the Claw, the asteroids and things like that.

If the NASAmission folder is accidentally deleted so will be the asteroids.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.