Kerbal History Remastered.

Guest Fyre Flare

Guest Fyre Flare

So now KH has been completely screwed up now, I will now be the next Kerbal History Maker :D.

Rules:

1. Everyone must post in Chronological order (in order of time)

2. Must not contain obscene content

3. Must not be longer than 3 sentence per response (DO NOT USE SUPER-DUPER LONG SENTENCES)

5. Kerbals Exist in 100, Kerbals go to space in 500, Present is 5000, Humans will be met in 6000, Extinction of Kerbals is 10000.

6. NO TIME TRAVEL

7. NO SKIPPING YEARS, EVERY YEAR OF HISTORY COUNTS

READY GO!

100: Kerbals begin to roam Kerbin.

101: Kerbals make Fire.

102: 2 tribes are formed, Zokesia (Later will become Zokesia Skunksworks) and The Flarons.

103: Zokesia is recongnized as the only Kerbals to speak Reverse-German instead of Reverse-Spanish.

Edited by Fyre Flare

104:Kebola is discovered to not be possible to exist (PREEMPTIVE STRIKE)

105:The last KIONICLE fails to travel to this new universe. space marines are humans and cannot get here yet, so you get a basic break from them.

105.5:Kats are discovered.

107:Kats are domesticated

110: The possibility of kionicles and space marines is ruled to be ZERO. (Basically, no space mariones or kionicles.)

150: Half of the Kerbal tribes form the Mudonian Republic, which has its construction industry very involved with mud (bricks).

155: Half of the remaining Kerbal tribes form the Foruminian Republic. Its citizens don't like mud, and therefore doesn't have very good ties to the Mudonians. (Foruminian = Forum. Like these forums.) (Mudonian = Mud. Like me.)

Edited by Sun

100: Kerbals begin to roam Kerbin.

101: Kerbals make Fire.

102: 2 tribes are formed, Zokesia (Later will become Zokesia Skunksworks) and The Flarons.

103: Zokesia is recongnized as the only Kerbals to speak Reverse-German instead of Reverse-Spanish.

I'm so touched :D I'm speechless....

157: Zokesia takes advantage of the time-slip and conquers colonizes Duna.

Edited by zekes

158: The Foruminian Republic and the Mudonian Republic go to war, and after the Mudonians conquer Foruminia, they unite all of Kerbin.

159-200: The Zokesians get really mad that someone forgot they were still on kerbin, and wage a war against the Mudonians. After long fighting, they agree to a treaty.

201: The Mudonians and Zokesians are so peaceful that they unite, forming the Union of Skerbal Sausage Republics.

201-209: Peace

210: An angry citizen thinks the name is stupid, and the empire fragments.

211: The USSR (see what I did with the name?) collapses into 15 countries: Karmenia, Kazerbaijan, Kelarus, Kestonia, Keorgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Klatvia, Klithuania, Koldova, Krussia, Kajikistan, Kurkminestan, Kukraine, and Kuzbekistan.

(Reference to what the Soviet Union collapsed into.)

211: The USSR (see what I did with the name?) collapses into 15 countries: Karmenia, Kazerbaijan, Kelarus, Kestonia, Keorgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Klatvia, Klithuania, Koldova, Krussia, Kajikistan, Kurkminestan, Kukraine, and Kuzbekistan.

(Reference to what the Soviet Union collapsed into.)

212: The Zokesian colony declares itself independent as well, spreads to ike. Krussia forms out of much of the old USSR.

218: The Venusians, from the Sol system, invade the Kerbol system. They completely take over the Joolian system of moons, and Eve's land area. They send a fleet of warships over to Kerbin and Duna in order to assimilate all the intelligent life there.

231: The last Venusian, who never liked his species's decision to invade innocent planets, becomes a famous scientist. He invents the Higgs drive, which manipulates gravity in order to produce practically unlimited Delta-V.

233: Year 233 occurred

234: Kerbals are told by a time travelling robot wearing a top hat and a squirting flower that they will run out of gravity to fuel their Higgs Drives, so they retreat to Kerbin until they can find an infinite source of gravity. I'm sure they'll eventually figure out that they shouldn't trust a robot wearing a top hat and a squirting flower.