Volume control?

Hi, everyone, new here to the whole KSP thing. Fun game good to see an active community for it.

Anyway, I was looking to mess around some while listening to a daily podcast but cannot for the life of me figure out how to mute the sound. Either I can't find the option for it or that function isn't implemented into the build yet. Does anyone know where the option is? or any possible ways of muting the sound in game?

Remember though, from the desktop, you can open the sound mixer and turn KSP way down or mute it. Window's got you covered. If you full-screen you'll need to alt-tab out though.

Remember though, from the desktop, you can open the sound mixer and turn KSP way down or mute it. Window's got you covered. If you full-screen you'll need to alt-tab out though.

Us poor Windoze XP users are kinda SOL on that. Vista and later versions allow volume control for individual applicaitons.

Cheers!

SKunky

Cool, didn't know I could do that; TIL.

I'll second the appeal for a volume control (another XP user here). Just a setting in the startup screen (like the screen resolution) would help a lot: KSP launches are the loudest noises my computer ever makes, which can be unfortunate if I fire up the game at midnight having just watched a fairly quiet video... :o

Personally, I like the idea that these rockets are ridiculously loud, because that's actually how it works. That being said, while the levels aren't usually too extreme, it would be useful to have an in-game volume control.

When I read 'volume control' my instinct was 'change the size to alter the volume of mass'.

CQTS @ volume control = reduction/modification of physical space occupied