Hello!

Bill_Murray

Hi! :)

I\'ve been playing KSP for a little while and thought it was about time to say hello. I\'m really enjoying this game and like how I\'ve had to learn at each stage what it takes to orbit and change it, get to and land on the moon, etc. Look forward to seeing how this game develops. The feeling of making that first moon landing was great!

Here\'s a screen shot of the latest achievement, rendezvous using Orbiter 1 and 2. (They\'re actually a moon landing design that I used for rdv)

screenshot4duf.png

Cheers!

• 1 year later...

I'm back from a pretty big break from this game. A ton of updates meant that my old designs didn't work any more and all the new parts and features felt a bit overwhelming. It suddenly felt the game was much harder, and my new designs would break or fail to get into orbit. I stopped playing.

Recently I started to mess about it it again and thought I'd put some stuff into orbit. Then realised I'd never docked anything before, even though that feature had been in for a while. So a new design was built, and managed to rendezvous for only the second time (the first being the picture above I posted way back in Apr 2012) and docked for the very first time. That lead to me wanting to put some sort of space station up there. New design, rendezvous and second docking.

So I present my very simple (and probably laughably unimpressive) SKYLAB! Feels a great achievement.

skylabl.png

Will stick with it and plan to build something similar to a LM and CSM combination for a moon landing. Then work out to these newer planets!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.