Definitely change the font..

Hello Kerbal tech division. You have a very wonderful product here which has brought me (and the world at large) much smiles and loss of productivity with household chores. However there is one recurring issue which should be a real easy fix for the programmers there. While in the spaceship construction building, at the top of the screen where it says that your vessel's name is "Unnamed Vessel" or something. When I go to type in a number like "Science Vessel 3".. the number "3" doesn't really stand out and is actually quite smallish compared to the other letters. So perhaps change the font to Arial or another style, please? Not a biggie, and should only take a second or two to fix. That's the only downside I've experienced with your astronaut game. Well, probably could use a few more surface lights. Have a merry holiday and stuff.

Sincerely,

-Sasami (^___^)/

Edited by Sasami_TN

The fonts on subassembly descriptions are borderline illegible for me, even at 1440x900 with no antialiasing. They could use some improvement, too.

In a perfect world, there would be some sort of theming system that would allow users to change fonts and color combinations (and modders to create their own), this would also have accessibility benefits for people with eyesight problems. Not sure how feasible that is, though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.