[0.25] First Person EVA

Astronomer

I don't know if anyone had this idea yet but I just wanted to drop something here: Do you think it possible for the First Person View to use KerbTrack? With KerbTrack you can use Facetrack, FacetrackNoIR or Oculus Rift to move the head in IVA and also a little in EVA. I already tried using both mods and in First Person it doesn't work, but I think it would be very awesome for a lot of people :D

This is something I've been planning to add to KerbTrack if I ever get the time to work on it again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Whats the chances of this thing coming out of cryo freeze & being updated for 1.0? This is honestly a true game changing mod for realism nuts like my self. I currently remain on the beta version until enough mods are supported, this being one of them. I have the updated HDVcam or w/e its called and with this included, doesn't seem to work in 1.0

• 2 weeks later...

works fine every version up to 1.0.2, just need the correct hullcamvds version

would be nice if first person view was more fluidic, when i walk camera jerks about once per second to change angle ever so slightly

• 2 weeks later...
Would be nice if first person view was more fluidic, when i walk camera jerks about once per second to change angle ever so slightly

There was a mod ​that like that. Its called "thru the eyes of a kerbal", I think...

Edited by Spacejuice

• 10 months later...
On 4/5/2016 at 5:37 PM, Deizelpunk said:

something like this for 1.1

Nice necro. Hullcam VDS, probably not 1.1 yet, has first-person EVA, and I don't know about EVA seats.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.