United Kerbal Alliance Launch Pack [WIP]

Briefmoment

Mod please delete this forum. Otherwise I cannot find time to actually work on this project. :(

GXjWoTc.png

Welcome to the site of United Kerbal Alliance! Here we develop Delta launch vehicles, just like the real ones!

With all seriousness, this thread will be the future site of the UKALP development. Stay tuned or visit back weekly if you'd like to see where this is going? Or not, I do not care :P .

Primary Development

Green means it is currently in development. Orange means progress has yet to commence.

• Delta II Series
  • Delta III Series
  • Delta IV Series
  • Atlas V
  • Various solid boosters for each
  • Textures

Download links will be provided soon as well as pictures. :)

Edited by Briefmoment

Just to let you know, we're currently working on just about the same thing with Kartoffelkuchen. If you need info about Delta family, PM me. I've discovered a lot of interesting things about it. For example, did you know Delta IV controls it's roll by gimbaling it's turbopump exhaust? :) Or that DCSS settles propellant in it's tanks using CGTs running off hydrogen that boils off from its fuel tank? It also has an RCS system. I think you should consider simulating those details.

Just to let you know, we're currently working on just about the same thing with Kartoffelkuchen. If you need info about Delta family, PM me. I've discovered a lot of interesting things about it. For example, did you know Delta IV controls it's roll by gimbaling it's turbopump exhaust? :) Or that DCSS settles propellant in it's tanks using CGTs running off hydrogen that boils off from its fuel tank? It also has an RCS system. I think you should consider simulating those details.

Yes I saw! I am making mine slightly for Realism Overhaul! So these will make perfect sense to include! :P

Edited by Briefmoment

• 2 months later...