After update shadowplay does not record the game anymore (still works on 0.25)

Hello, after the recent update it's clear that KSP was put by default on a borderless window mode.

So, shadowplay for laptops are only able to record games running on real fullscreen mode, and I am now unable to record it.

Is there any way to make the game run on an actual fullscreen mode so I can record it?

Try Alt+Enter. Maybe it will then switch from borderless window to real fullscreen.

Thanks, but I already tried alt+enter and it doesn't change anything.

Will try again, and will also try whatever else I can think of, it's really important that I get this running asap.

The only thing that happens if you press alt+enter is that the game won't minimize itself when you open windows on the top of it, but both are borderless.

Same for toggling fulscreen mode on the settings.

Edited by tetryds

There are several command line arguments which you can try:

http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/CommandLineArguments.html

-adapter N (Windows only)

Allows the game to run full-screen on another display. The N maps to a Direct3D display adaptor. In most cases there is a one-to-one relationship between adapters and video cards. On cards that support multi-head (they can drive multiple monitors from a single card) each “head†may be its own adapter.

-screen-fullscreen

Overrides the default fullscreen state. This must be 0 or 1.

go into advanced launcher settings and uncheck "run borderless window (fake fullscreen)"

No, the button was already unchecked.

Aparently it was a hacky way Unity found to fix the issue where games would not simmulate on the background.

http://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/regression-nvidia-shadowplay-does-not-record-gameplay-on-4-dot-5-x

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.